28 part 2

"You've found it?!" Raf exciting said.

"Yeah miners data based, I found it." I said.

"And what made you decide to jump off the ship?"

"Soundwave would have noticed a solo ground bridge activity in this mess, too much of a risk to take."

"You're very lucky that we were to even locate you while you were falling." Ratchet said.

"Yeah no kidding." Miko said.

"So what's the next step?" Jack asked.

"We will ground bridge directly into the energon mine and make our way to the space bridge neutralizing any decepticon forces we encounter. Once we secure the space bridge we will send for Deathstar." Ratchet answered.

"We otta e really quiet, right ratchy?" Omega questioned.

"Yes it's a must."

"We will use the scrambler so no decepticons will alert each other about our whereabouts." Arcee said.

"If they do the odds are against us 400 to 1." Bulkhead said.

"*All of us will secure it long enough for Deathstar to go through and come back.*" Bee said.

"Uh guys we are missing something here. Deathstar will need a guide for Cybertron, this is her first time going to be there unlike us." Bulk pointed out.

"*That's right, you haven't been to Cybertron have you?*"

"No I wasn't, not even when it fell, remember I'm younger than Bee and half the age of the war." I said.

"First time for everything Deathstar, I'll be your guide." Acree said.

"You sure, Arcee?" I questioned.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Raf, Miko, and Jack will operate our ground bridge and help manage with communications systems." Ratchet said.

"Wat bout me?" Omega questioned.

"You will protect the humans Omega while we are out, ok?" I answered.

"Otay, mama!"

"Everyone ready to go?"

Everybody said yes, we were ready, I was ready. We made it quick and quiet towards the space bridge, honestly I'm scared. Never say never on things you may be a part of. We made it now everything is in place.

" Now Deathstar the key will guide you to Vector Sigma, there is no actual location we can't just drop you guys off." Ratchet said.

"Got it." I said.

"Ok when space bridging its like ground bridging." Arcee said.

I nodded. Ratchet opened up the bridge, I felt a whole bunch of pressure coming out. Holy scrap this is way more intense than the ground bridge.

"Just a little more intense."

"No kidding!"

"Will keep the bridge open for us to communicate with you both. Now go get our Optimus back, Deathstar." Ratchet said.

Right. Me and Arcee went through, the whole environment changed once we arrived. From the ground to dust of the cities, primus sake everything looks so sad here. What has my father done...

"Arcee, Deathstar can you hear me?"

"We read you loud and clear, Ratchet, we made it." I said.

"Good we gotta make this quick as possible before anyone notice."