30

A few weeks went by and Omega really tried to transform. He got close one time but it sounded too painful for him. Everyone has been helping him out, the kids help him stretch it seems to be working for him alot more. Before we could continue his training Agent Fowler called.

"Prime, what is wrong with you bots! Don't any of you understand what not to be seen is?!" Fowler yelled out.

"I'm sorry Agent Fowler I don't understand your commotion about. Everyone is here at base." Optimus said.

"Well then there are two bots out in open field causing a ruckus. I'll show you."

He showed us one bot who is carrying a blaster with two of his hands.

"That can't be Skyquake, didn't Bumblebee and Optimus snuffed him out?" Arcee questioned.

I gasped.

"That's Dreadwing!!" I said excitedly.

Everyone turned to me with confused looks on their faces. I started to blush.

"Spill the beans kid." Bulkhead said.

"Um…I'll explain later." I said.

 Then Fowler showed us the other bot.

"Wheeljack?! He's back!" Bulkhead excitedly.

"I don't care if Abe Lincoln is back! Take care of this now before you're 11pm news!" 

"Autobots rollout!" Optimus said.

We arrived at the scene and holy scrap looks like a damn mission possible roadkill take over. The others aid Wheeljack I commlink Dreadwing.

"Dreadwing stand down! So I can get to you!." I said loudly.

"Deathstar? Is that you my beloved?" Dreadwing asked.

"Yes it's me my love just take cover I'll be right over." 

He did listen and stopped firing at Wheeljack but he wasn't stopping. Optimus had to shout at him to stop firing. I quickly ran to Dreadwing giving him a tight hug holding him close to me as he held me as well. I miss him so much, I felt my spark racing while holding him. We pulled a part till he pulled me back in but with a kiss. Primus I miss his dermas, I kissed him back I had to be blushing like a mad femme. My spark felt like it was going to explode with excitement. I had to pull away cause I know the others are looking at us with confusion. Optimus came to the both of us.

"Deathstar how long have you been interacting with Dreadwing?" Optimus asked.

"*Blushes* we…I…" 

"Since the first time I arrived but I haven't officially asked Lord Megatron and you of course to ask her hand in courtship. She didn't know I was coming back of course I wouldn't do any harm to her. She had no idea. " Dreadwing answered for me. 

I hid my face in my hand, I'm so embarrassed by this.

"Asking me permission to courtship Deathstar? Why Dreadwing?" 

"Because she is part of the autobots and you technically raised her on your own. I know the autobots are her family and I respect that, it's a part of her and I wouldn't change my feelings for her no matter what." 

"Are you really doing this right now after what you have done to seaspray!" Wheeljack yelled out angry.

Oh boy this isn't good.

"Dreadwing please discuss this later?" I asked him.

"Of course my beloved." He answered.

This bot is going to be the death of me. I see Wheeljack pull out his blasters and started shooting at us, mostly at Dreadwing. I tried to cover Dreadwing so he could run but instead I got hit right on the left shoulder. Optimus checked on me while I was holding my wound, I saw Dreadwing looking worried. I knew he wanted to be the one to come to my aid but he couldn't at the moment. He fled the scene, I sighed from pain and from being worried about my love. Bulkhead stopped Wheeljack from shooting all over the place, the gas station exploded in front of us. Bulk had to explain to him he couldn't do some of the stuff he would do. We all headed back to base, Ratchet had to fix my arm well every was ok until.