11 part 2

Megatron point of view

I heard her scream I ran out to the deck outside I had to get to her. I can't lose her again. When I arrived I couldn't believe my optics, terrorcons have formed but from where? I worried less about that more worried about my daughter. I seen the medic and scout keeping busy the terrorcons but no Deathstar. I slayed them down to get to the medic for some answers.

"Megatron what on earth."

"Spare me the question medic I had nothing to do with this especially with my daughter being here you know well enough I would never hurt her, if you want to survive help me find Deathstar." I interrupted.

He didn't say how much after that, he too didn't know where she went the terrorcons blocked his sight and separated them both. The young scout said that are terrorcons came from the ship no one was left alive. Unbelievable how did it happen only I have the control of the dark energon unless Starscream planned this. More started to come we must find her quickly or else I fear the worst nightmare coming true again. After a while most of the terrorcons were finally dead but still no Deathstar the medic says she's weakening quickly her signal barely shows on the scanner. We started to get closer to her signal I only hoped she will be okay. When we arrived I was in disbelief, horror went around us she was covered in dark energon long with her on energon, covering scratches I couldn't recognize her. She was panting like crazy her beautiful blue optics weren't blue no more they were red. I see her body starting to shake badly then fainted I quickly cashed her before she hit the ground. My little princess what had happened to you I knew it was going to be a while before she wakes up. I called for a bridge for me and her I knew the medic or the scout wouldn't stop me from taking her with me. I told my army to stand down we all had enough fighting for one day. I reached medbay Knockout and Breakdown were waiting for her. I didn't say anything or told them what to do they just went straight to work. It took five hours just to fix her up now there was another problem.

"Megatron we need your energy on you're the only match that can save her, she needs that energon transfusion." Knockout said.

"No not with dark energon flowing in my veins I don't let my daughter get infected with it." I said.

"She's already infected with a dark energon due to the terrorcons if you don't do this now we will lose her for good this time, I know you won't accept that my Lord."

He's right but I don't want her to feel what I feel especially when the prophecy is coming. I have to save her I don't think she will forgive me if I do this. I'm so sorry Deathstar I'm not losing you again we're going to live I never wanted this for you I'm so sorry it had to be this way. I let Knockout do the energon transfusion I do pray to Primus "don't let Unicrons blood hurt my daughter I know I done something's unforgiven but my daughter is just an innocent child she done nothing wrong in her life I should be the one punished not her please Primus I beg of you." I went to sleep during the transfusion my mind continuously worrying about  Deathstar, I didn't realize I had someone else with me when I looked it was my beautiful sparkmate Sunset.

"Sunset..." I said with tears.

I couldn't help myself but to go to her I collapsed on my knees in front of her holding her close to me. I felt her wrapping her arms around my helm and rubbing my back.

"Megatronus...." She spoke.

"I'm so sorry my love I'm so sorry I broke my promise to you." I said.

"You didn't break your promise our daughter will be ok she won't be infected by the dark energon."

"Primus heard me?"

"Yes why do you think I'm here for he knows everything my love, I know your struggling with this war and now our daughters health on the line it will be ok."

"How can it be ok everything is my fault this war, your death, and now our daughters health you should have seen her she wasn't herself."

"I know I seen it all, the war it's both yours and Primes fault and for my death it happens to every femme out there, my love stop thinking about these thoughts just think what is best for Deathstars future you can always be there for her do the best you can."

"How can I without you I need you more than ever."

"My gladiator you did just fine raising her on your own."

"My love."

"I love you Megatronus."

"I love you too my Sunset."

I kissed her with passion I miss feeling her lips against mine. I felt her kissing me back I didn't want this moment to end but sadly it had too. That was the last time I saw her, I woke up from my slumber in the medbay I looked over on my side looking at our beautiful creation then smiled. She's going to be ok, my sparkmates words echoing in my head. She's right Deathstar will be ok.

(That was a bit difficult writing that I completely had a different idea till it made no sense what so ever so I started all over and I kept it in Megatron's point of view I felt so much better doing it that way I gotta admit Megatron kissing Sunset for the last time made me cry it was emotional for me anyway hope u guys like it this chick is out! Lol)