The beginning

"I'm so excited for this trip" I yelled to Rosa as we were getting ready for bed. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow, we are flying to Barcelona. Before that obviously we are going to hang out with our family since we are going to be gone for 3 weeks. "Me too it's gonna be so fun" yelled Rosa back, I've never been out of the country this is my first time, I'll be fine though, I'm going to be with my cousin she's the best and she's always looking out for me even though she's only 2 years older than me she acts like my mom rather than a cousin but I see her more as a sister rather than my cousin. She was there for me through the one & only heartbreak I went through. It was hell. He was the only boy I've ever dated. If I told everyone the things he did they would hate him, especially my cousins two of them which are rosas brothers. "I'm so glad we're getting away from reality for a few weeks I need it I haven't been in a good headspace lately with everything that happened I need this." Rosa said, she's going through a heartbreak she's sort of over it but you know how it is after being with someone for 6 years it gets easier eventually, I'm glad she getting over him I never liked him he was such an ass hole to her she deserves so much better. It was about 10 p.m. and we went to sleep. I woke up the next morning around 8 a.m. excited to hang out with my family, our flight was at 8 pm so we had some time on our hands. We packed together on FaceTime 2 days ago because we knew if we did it last minute we would probably stress each other out and cancel lol. "Good morning girly" I said to Rosa as she was still asleep "girl it's so early 5 more minutes" she said "you're supposed to go hang with your family for a little then you can come back and sleep sis" I said, we got up and each headed out we were to meet back here at my house at 5pm so we could get to the airport early, her brother was going to take us.

Maria's POV
I left my house at 10 am I went over to my tias house to be with my family as I said I would. We all had a blast I love my family they're so fun and I sure am going to miss them these 3 weeks I'll be gone. Especially my little brother and sister they're my whole world I'll miss them the most. "hey baby you look nervous" my mom came to me and said, "I am mom I've never left the country before let alone on my own without y'all" "it's going to be okay hun you're growing up, living your life trust me once you go there you're not even gonna want to come back. Don't be nervous you're not going to be alone anyways." She told me "I guess I'm just going to miss all of y'all" she gave me hug and giggled a little as she walked off. I know I might be overreacting but family means a lot to me I just want to make sure they're safe while I'm gone.

Rosas POV
Me and Maria left at the same time, she went with her family I went with mine. Yes we have the same family members but we didn't plan anything as a whole family. I got to my uncles house and they were having a cookout just because. All my uncles were asking me all types of questions being the overprotective uncles as they always are. We all played volleyball, swam & ate mannn I sure am gonna miss the homemade food that my grandma makes it's the best. It was now 4p.m. "Cuando te vas " (when are you leaving) I head my grandma say "En cuarto horas abuela" (in about 4 hours grandma) "Que bien mija te cuidas, te amo mucho" (that's good daughter take care I love you so much) "si abue yo tambien" (yes grandma me too.)

Time skip to 5pm
~
It was now 5 me and Rosa grabbed our backpacks and luggage her brother took us to the airport we said our goodbyes and found where we needed to go we waited a bit before they boarded us and around 8:30 we were already taking off. "Do you think we're gonna love it there" Rosa said "definitely its so pretty and I heard the clubs get lit" I said giggling "you're already thinking about clubs huh" Rosa said laughing "tell me you're not" she looked at me serious and said "you know it." we both fell asleep on the plane not gonna lie it was peaceful since it was night time lost people were asleep the plane was dark it was such a vibe. We woke up and they announced there was only 2 hours left. We watched movies and finally we landed!! We got off and called an Uber to our hotel. Which was super close to camp nou only a 10 minute drive, I purposely found a hotel near camp nou haha! But let me explain, we night tickets to two games which were both right near the players, I love Fc Barcelona they're my favorites, if you asked me what my favorite player was I'd tell you Gavi. We arrived to the hotel and it was pretty nice since we were so tired we decided to sleep in for a a little we each got our own room but the rooms were right across from each other!! When I woke up it was already 11 am I quickly called Rosa to see what she wanted to do today.
*phone call between Maria & Rosa*
"We slept in for so long" -M
"girl I know we better get today started since it's a Friday" -R
"well what do you have in mind" -M
"I say we go to the beach for a little then we can hit up a food spot come back to the hotel and go to the club later at night" -R
"I'm so down" -M
"Okay get ready meet in my room in 1 hr" -R
"Bet" -M