Hometown Pt2

It was one day before the boys had to leave so I decided I'd show them around. We headed to six flags over Texas in Arlington. All the boys we're excited and so was I. We headed there around 10am to get there at 11am which was when it opened.

We arrived and all got down we obviously needed security measures so we had police on site and guards just for precaution. There was a lot of fans there which the guys were nice enough to take pictures with as sign some things. Gavi was getting irritated I could feel it so I told the boys we should get to riding rides they said goodbye to the fans. By 2pm we all decided we should get going home to get dressed because at 5pm we had a reservation to a dinner.

All the boys headed to my house around 4pm and we then left arriving to the restaurant 30 minutes later. We all ate and talked and had a fun time together. We decided to hit the clubs up after dinner which was very fun. We went to their hotels after to drop the boys off. Me and Gavi headed back to my house. We got in bed and fell asleep. The next morning the boys had practice before leaving I went to their practice. I really am gonna miss him a lot.

I drove Gavi to the airport along w Pedri. I was very said but I said my goodbyes to all the boys. I then said my goodbye to Gavi giving him a gift. In the gift there was a promise ring and a puzzle necklace. He then left and the team was on the flight, a few hours later he texted me saying they landed.

They were in California. For a week afte that they were gonna head to Miami and I had a surprise to go to their game in Miami I was so happy. I was gonna surprise him.

~time skip~
I had bought my plane tickets a few weeks ago to head to Miami, most of gavis teammates knew I was coming over to surprise him. I didn't book a hotel because I planned on staying with Gavi. I had to turn my location off from Gavi because then he would know. We had each others locations. I boarded my plane and after 2 1/2 hours we finally landed. The boys were at practice at the time so I went down to a restaurant meanwhile the boys came back so I could sneak into lewas and balde room to get ready for the game that day. All the boys left a few hours before the game so I snuck into their room like I said earlier. I got ready and made my way down there I sat next to the benches of the boys.

As soon as Gavi saw me his eyes widened he looked so happy. I was so excited to see him. During half time he ran to me and gave me the biggest hug. "I missed you amor" "me too baby" the game finished with Barca winning and we ended the night celebrating with the team. We stayed in Miami for a few more days before we had to go different ways again.