Hometown

Finally after 4 weeks what felt like forever is finally here gavi is on his way from barca along with the team since they have a game today here in Dallas. I'm so excited I got a customized Gavi shirt that I'm wearing along with some blue air forces and some shorts. I'm going to the game with my mom, dad, little brother, my little cousin, yasmin and her husband, vicky and my cousin which is her boyfriend. My younger sister didn't want to come. Gavi texted me when they arrived here it was about 10am when they arrived their practice wasn't until 1:30pm and they're game was until 6pm. I left the house 25 minutes before he had texted me since the airport is about 40 minutes away from where I live. I wait for him until I finally get a text that he landed. I was so happy in that moment I started to look for him.

About 10 minutes later I find him and the rest of the team I run to him and hug him. Paparazzi was taking so much pictures today was the day everyone found out we were really together. I drove pedri and Gavi and lewa along with balde. We drove to their hotel, it was a fun drive there I caught up with all of them. Me and Gavi went into his hotel room which he shared with Pedri. After a few hours it was 12:30 the boys had to head down to Frisco to practice for an hour or so. I head back to my house to get ready. I told all my family they needed to start getting ready so that we could be out the house at 4 and get there on time to see the boy's practice and have some time to talk to them if they wanted to. Around 3:30 everyone was ready to go. I texted Gavi to make sure they were there he had told me they were on their way there. Everyone got into the car and my dad drove.

30 minutes later we got there it was 4:30. I texted Gavi, we were both nervous. Me because he's meeting my family & they don't really know we date and him because he's meeting my family.

Gavi❣️
gavi- let me know when y'all are here amor.
me-were here do I go through the back?
gavi- yes go up to the security and show them your passes and the online ticket I sent you for the car.
me-okay amor
gavi- okay
me-come get us, bring pedri
gavi- okay amor ahi vamos
me- okay
gavi- okay amor get off the car so I can find y'all
me- okay

We finally met up with gavi, I introduced him to all my family. My little brother and cousin where going crazy over Gavi and pedri, I thought it was so cute. They signed some of their things and we headed inside. I was greeted by the whole team and xavi. My family got seated and watched the boys practice. I went back to sit with them. "I like him, you better keep him" my mom said "he's really great right, also we want to go out to dinner later but I think I've got a better idea I've already talked to my tia." "What is it now Jocelyn" my mom said "you'll see later" I said with a smirk.

The game finally started. In the first half Gavi and pedri both scored followed by a goal from lewa. During the game I felt eyes on me the entire time. When I looked back I saw someone I thought I'd never see in a while along with his homeboys. My ex it was him. I felt a ball in my stomach but I brushed it off and ignored it.  It was now the half time break Gavi ran up to me and talked to me meanwhile he looked up to see someone staring at me. "Who's that and why does he keep looking at you" "Gavi promise you won't get mad" "I won't amor" "that's my ex." "What's he doing here" "he's a fan of Barca" "wow that's just great" "promise me Gavi you won't be rude" "I can't but for you I'll try amor, I've got to go pero I'll see you after the game okay" "okay amor love you" Halftime break finished and now we were in the second half vini scored so did modric.

The game ended 3-2. After the game I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to see my ex "hey so long no see" "what do you want junior" "I'm just saying hey, look I wanted to say I'm sorry and hopeful you'll forgive me and maybe give me a second chance" he said "no junior I'm happy with  someone else I don't want you back, you hurt me multiple times, you never payed attention to me and always chose other girls or your homeboy over me" "I'm sorry please give me another chance Maria" as he said that Gavi walked up and hugged me "hey amor what's going on" "nothing amor, junior this is Gavi my boyfriend" "oh hey what's up" junior said with a mad expression. "Wassup bro" junior walked off pissed. "Are you okay did he hurt you or say something" "no amor im fine I promise" I then told him everything he told me.

It was now 10 I told the boys to go home and get ready as well as my family. I know it was late but this is the way we celebrated in Barca after a win so. Around 11:30 everyone arrived at my tias house we threw a little party for us and the boys everyone was enjoying and having a great time. Around 4am the party ended most guys were drunk so we all just stayed at my tias with some of the boys went back to the hotel and I went back to the hotel with Gavi since pedri stayed at my tias house.  We had a fun night it was great although I was sad that they had to leave within the next days.