Back Home

Today was my first day back home. I slept over at rosas since it was the closest to the airport and we got home late. The following morning I headed to my own home. I went straight to my room to rest a little more because nobody was home they were all at work by that time. It was 9am. I woke up around 1pm when I woke up, I also woke up to messages from Gavi which I was so happy.
gavi- hey mi amor
gavi- amor?
gavi-hello
gavi-call me when you're awake babe

Not gonna lie this was kind of hard especially because the time was different they were 7 hours ahead of us so for him it was 8pm while for me it was 1pm. I decided to get up and get ready for the day but I FaceTimed him while I was doing all that. We talked and watched movies by the time we got off my family was already home. I made my way downstairs and everyone hugged me and welcomed me back. "So how'd it go" my mom asked. "great I had to much fun" "that's good honey I'm glad your back home" "me too mama." I was surprised nobody knew me and Gavi where together but I was excited for them to meet him when he came down here. My whole family like soccer so I asked Gavi if he could get tickets for me and my family to sit where front row at their game in 4 weeks. Surprisingly he made it happen.

I called Gavi around 10pm and we stayed talking until 12am because he had training the next day. While he was asleep I was still awake. I decided the next day I'd hang out with my two best friends and also because I missed my nephew. The next morning came around and I seen Gavi had already ended the call since his practice were at 8am and I was still dead asleep at that time. I texted my best friends group chat to ask them if they wanted to hang out today.

Besties 🥰
me- hey babes do y'all want to go out to eat today ?
yasmin- yesss you have yo catch us up, me and your nephew will head to your house at 3.
vicky- yesss I'll head out around 2 to make it yo your house at 3.

I was pretty happy that they wanted to go out, we had so much to catch up on. yasmin and vicky arrived at 3 we got into my car and we left to a restaurant in downtown Dallas. We talked the whole car ride. "How's the relationship going for y'all" I asked. "It's getting better we're better than ever and your nephew is growing up way too fast." yasmin said. "I know he is I was only gone for 4 weeks and he's already so bigggg" I said. "Welll me and your cousin are good I think we've grown better and it's been great." "That's good I love that for y'all" we made our way to the restaurant and I caught them up on everything about the gavi thing too. "Awe I'm so happy for you m, I know it's been hard with the whole thing with your ex but you finally found someone who's so much better." Said vicky. "Yesss and I get to see him in 4weeks plus he's meeting the family and I want y'all to be there, I'll send the details as time gets closer" "yay" they both said.

"I wanted to take another trip down to Barcelona bust I want you guys to go, honestly it's beautiful we can go during summer. I'll show you guys around and we can stay at pedris house or gavis house or if not we can just find a hotel." I said "how are pedri and Rosa" yasmin asked. "Well I don't know Rosa has been weird towards him he's been telling me and gavi I honestly think it is because of her being ex being that they recently broke up a few months ago and then she just hopped in a new relationship but I don't know to be honest" "awe well that's sad he's good for her" said Yasmin with a small frown "yeah but you know why along distance is hard and I'd understand if pedri and Rosa don't wanna do it" I said "but I wouldn't give Gavi up for anything, granted I am more healed than Rosa mine wasn't recent hers was." We finished up eating and headed back to my home where we stayed until late we were in my room just talking and watching movies.

After they left I FaceTimed gavi and to my surprise pedri answers. "Hey feo where's gavi" I asked. "He's in the shower we're gonna head out to lewas place" "he didn't tell me that earlier" I said to Pedri "that's because it was planned like 30 minutes ago and he knew you were with you Bestfriend so he didn't want to interrupt, don't worry fea Gavi wouldn't ever he's to obsessed with you." He said laughing "mm I guesss okay stay on the phone with me until he comes out" I said "okay" he said. "So you and Rosa" "me and Rosa broke up, she hasn't told you" "um no?" "Well we decided it's best to stay best friends she obviously is still very hurt and I don't want to go against her wishes, it hurts a little but hey pedri is a single man again babyyy" he said jokingly. "Pedri stfu but as you should."

After 30 minutes Gavi finally finished and came to the phone and talked with me. "It's sad you can't be with us right now ma" "I knowww I wish I was there but soon" I said upset "I know it feels like forever though" "but it's okay we can do this I miss you and all the boys, mostly you" I said "well amor I have to go we're about to leave unless you don't want me to go I'll stay here and just be on the phone with you amor." "Nonono absolutely not go have fun with the boys" "thanks amor." And we said goodbye and I love you and hung up. Just because I'm not there doesn't mean I should stop him from having fun with his boys.

I'm literally counting down the days til Gavi comes down here I can't wait to show him around and let him meet my family. I'm too excited for it it's gonna be the best thing ever, low key thinking or having a party instead and also inviting all the boys plus xavi. It was a great idea although I'd have to talk to my tia since she has land and people where she lives don't really care what they do.

I was in a deep sleep when I get a call at around 3am. It was gavi I answered half asleep. He was in his bed, "what's wrong babe" "I miss you so much right now" he said sad, "I miss you too amor but i have got to go to sleep it's 3 am here" "can we just fall asleep on FaceTime amor" "you're gonna go back to sleep?" "For you yes" "okay let's go to sleep" "goodnight te amo" I said "goodnight te amo amor" he said.