The final weekend

~time skip~

Today is Thursday it's mine and Rosas final weekend before we leave back to our hometown. I'm upset because I'm gonna miss Pablo but I'll get to see him soon since they're having a game in our hometown in a few weeks. Rosa and pedri are doing well too and I'm happy for them we had the whole weekend planned out for us we decided today was a girls day. Friday would be a shopping day with pedri and gavi & we'd just be in our own rooms with them. Saturday was more of a fun day in the day we would go with them to their practice and later on to their game & at night we wanted to go to the club with the team as well. Since Sunday was our last day and our flight was at 10pm we decided to just stay in at pedris house.

~back to Thursday~
"Hey mi amor" Gavi said as he's waking up, "hi babe how'd you sleep" "good asf how bout you" "great." I got up to get my self situated for the day and so did Gavi I called Rosa to see what time she wanted to meet up. We were gonna meet up at 3. We decided to go to the spa get manicures & pedicures, then afterwards we'd go to a restaurant then back home and just catch up on anything and everything going on. 3 came around at Gavi was leaving my place when Rosa was arriving. We went down to a spa which was pretty close and relaxed by the time we got out of the spa it was about to be 6. We went home and changed into something cute but casual and took some pictures.

@rosaajuliett

Liked by pedri, pablogavi and 633,789 others

Rosaajuliett final dinner w my love🩵

mariaajg I love you

pablogavi my gf looks so fineeee

Pedri leave her come w me 🥲

User2333 they're so pretty

Barcaloverrr there so lucky to be w gavi n pedri 🙃

After dinner we went home and just talked for hours until it was about 1am we went to bed. Gavi called me early around 10am so he could come pick me up I packed my stuff and my grabbed my luggage turned my room key card in and left with Gavi. I would be staying with him the last 2 days. As well as Rosa was staying with pedri. When we got to his house his parents were there I was so nervous because I'd never met them only his sister aurora and she was the sweetest. Once we got there we unloaded my things, when I walked in I was greeted by his parents they were really sweet. Me and his mom talked all afternoon until about 4pm. "Hey ma I'm gonna have to take Maria from you I want to go out on a date with her." He laughed. "Oh mijo it's okay" she said laughing. We went upstairs and I asked "where are we going Pablo" "it's a surprise maria" he said with a smirk."

I started getting ready then because I know I take forever to get ready. By the time i was done it was already 6. The good thing is that he already knows me so he knew to make the reservation late which it wasn't until 8 pm we left the house at 7:20 and made it there just before 8. There was so much paparazzi I was a little nervous but Gavi kept telling me everything was going to be fine. After a wonderful date night we went back to his house and changed into some comfy clothes. I put some of his sweats on and one of his hoodies on. We fell asleep as soon as we hit the bed we were exhausted.

It was 7 am when I hear Gavi trying to rush because his training was at 8 and finished at 10. And his game was at 2:30pm. I got really quickly taking a shower and getting ready I just put my hair in a bun and threw one of his shirts on with some shorts and my crocs. We made our way to the practice field and I watched them practice. Around 10:30am we made it back home. We both showered and I started to get ready for the game since they had to be there 2 hours before so at 12:30 basically. I got done getting ready at around 12 and we then made our way there I posted some instagram pictures as well.

Just like the game started it was over so fast time really does go by fast. And Barca of course won 3-1. With gavi, lewa & balde scoring. I made my way down to the field to celebrate with gavi. Afterwards we all came to an agreement with the boys to meet up at pedris place at 12am no later cause we were leaving to the nightclubs at 12:30 since most of them opened at 1am. 12 came around and most of the guys were there we were only waiting on balde and lewa as soon as they got there we left. We all agreed 2 of us wouldn't drink too much so someone could drive the two cars we had. Me and Gavi got wastedd it was a fun night thought we went back to pedris place abs stayed there. We cuddled for a while and then after we went to sleep it felt so nice but so sad knowing would be the last time I'd see him for a while. The next morning Gavi woke me up at 8am today was the final day we're gonna be here my heart just broke i started crying and Gavi held me "hey it's okay amor what's wrong" "it's just I'm gonna miss you so much I don't wanna go back to Texas Bebe" "look it's okay we'll call all and FaceTime everyday" "I know I know" he hugged me tighter and i felt so safe."

Me and Gavi went back to his house to grab my stuff. Since I had shopped a few times the luggage I brought wasn't big enough to fit all my stuff so Gavi gave me one of his which he doesn't use it was a Barca one too. He let me have 3 of his hoodies, a few of his shirts and 2 of his sweats. He gave me his favorite cologne. I left him some of my stuff too and I also left him one of my favorite hoodies and I left him my favorite perfume and lotion. U also let him have a few pictures I took with my Polaroid camera but I also kept some myself. I gave my goodbyes to his family and we decided to go to the store after so I could print some pictures of us out at give some to him and keep some for me, afterwards we went back to pedris house. We all just chilled and all the boys came over it was 8pm and we decided it was finally time to head to the airport. We said our goodbyes to everyone all the boys. I sure am gonna miss everyone. Pedri and Gavi drove us there. They waited with us until we found our flight eventually it was 9 and it was time to start boarding. We have our goodbyes and I was about to cry as I had to let go of Gavi. This was so hard for me. We boarded and me and Gavi texted before taking off.

This was gonna be some long 4 weeks before seeing him. As soon as I got off the plane i FaceTimed him to let him know I was okay. That night we FaceTimed all night til we fell asleep.