Will you be my girlfriend ?

Gavis POV
today is the day I'm asking Maria to be my girlfriend, after the game I told her we couldn't go out to eat or anything because I was going to be too tired. But she doesn't know in reality I have something big planned for her Rosa and pedri are in it they know everything.

Maria's POV
I'm low key a little sad that Gavi said he doesn't want to do anything after the game but it's understandable he's tired. We arrived to the game and sat in our seats after a long while of yelling, laughing and cheering Barca finally won 3-2, with Gavi scoring the final goal. I am so proud of him. We went down to the field to celebrate with the team. After me and Rosa went home. "We should go to like the club or a fancy restaurant to eat today" she suggested "I'm fine with that" I shrugged, I was kind of upset that Gavi didn't even invite me to his house to lay in with him. We each went to our rooms and began to get ready.

Rosas POV
Maria has no idea that we're not really going out to eat just to eat but in actuality we are going because Gavi is finally asking her to be his girlfriend!!! Me and pedri are talking still so glad we're on the same page we want to take things easy as we both get stressed easily with things like these. I checked up on Maria and we were both ready we took some pictures before leaving the hotel & at the restaurant before pedri or Gavi arrived.

@mariaajg

Liked by Pablogavi,Pedri and 563,464 others

Mariaajg dinner date with my favorite ❣️

rosaajuliett my bestie!!!
          Liked by mariaajg

Vickyc I love y'all
          Replying to @vickyc I love you the most

Pablogavi nice dress mariaa 🥰
Replying to @pablogavi cute right

Pedri my favorite girl is in that picture 🫶
Replying to @Pedri no she's my favorite

As me and Rosa made our way in the restaurant we got situated we had ordered drinks but weren't quite ready for food yet. As I'm going on my phone I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and look. "omg it's Gavi he looks so cute" I thought "what are you doing here I thought you were too tired gavira" I sighed, "well Maria the thing is-" he grabs my hand "I really really like you Maria you're the best thing that's happen to me and honestly I'm very nervous but I have a question" he said nervously, I'm literally on the verge of crying this is too cute. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He brought out a big ass bouquet of roses. I love roses. "yes yes yes" I was so happy and excited I was emotional and started crying a little, this is the cutest thing anyone had ever done for me. We all sat and ordered food, Gavi had also told me that I should stay with him the last week I'm here. I agreed.

Although I was sad it was my last week I was the happiest girl in the world I mean I'm dating the Pablo gavi, he's the sweetest ever. As we all finished up eating pedri drove the car Gina bf Gavi came in which was pedris car and me and Gavi got in our rental car. It was 12 am we all decided to go to "razzmatazz" since it opens at 1am, and we were already dressed so it was a win win. Me and Gavi got wasteddd but somehow managed to make it to his house safe.

The next morning it was 8am I was woken up to noises in the living room. I walk downstairs to find Gavi making breakfast. He's so cute. "Whatcha doing" I smile "making us breakfast" he laughs, "really is it good though" I giggled as he gave me a frustrated look. "Babe I got this you go find me an outfit and set it on the bed in gonna shower after we eat."

We finally finished up eating me and Gavi went upstairs "can I hop in the shower with you" he asked pouiting, "fine I guessss Pablo" I said with a smirk.