iii. the fumble

THREE!the fumble

THREE!
the fumble.

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐕.

"I might puke.." (Name) muttered as she simultaneously kept her eyes on the scene unfolding in front of her.

The two friends had decided to pay one another a visit, by one another, it means Estelle randomly showed up without (Name)'s permission to.

Midnight seemed to pass as the two girls had yet to watch every rom-com dvd (Name) had stored in her tv stand's drawer. How much she hate to admit it, she had too many that were her favorite through out the pile.

"You just wish it was you and that guy.." Estelle teased, her smiley piercing glistening as her mouth widened to a grin. This immediately got a reaction out of (Name), playfully slapping Estelle's exposed shoulder.

She winced in slight pain as she returned the hit, (Name) giving the same reaction almost instantly. Though the two friends had basically punched each other, they let out pretty breathy chuckles from their mouth.

"Speaking of the guy," Estelle started as she plopped her heavy head on her friends shoulder, staring at (Name)'s eyes who seemed to still be be still glued onto the screen.

"You guys have been texting each other sooo much." Estelle dragged out as she changed her position to flip upside down, her head hanging off the baby blue coach they shared.

"No, mostly Kai.." (Name) assured her friend, giving her a pretty dead stare. Estelle's spine lightly shivered as she quickly adverted her eyes away from her.

"Woahh, you already homie hopping? That's nuts!" Estelle joked, a loud cackle followed after it. (Name)'s foot harshly kicked her friends's up set legs, causing her to fall on her side onto the hard wooden floor.

She let out a weak yelp before applying herself to rest on her knees. The two friends gave each other a stern look, like they were plotting to kill each other.

"You know i'm not." (Name) defended as her stern look changed into a goofy smile, Estelle returning the look as well.

"We're planning to do a cooking stream at his place," (Name) explained, the tv screen soon turning dark as the credits started to roll.

Estelle's eyes beamed in excitement as she finally crawled back up on the couch. (Name) swore she saw stars in her friend's eyes the way her smile seemed to keep widening.