v. slushy kisses

FIVE!slushy kisses

FIVE!
slushy kisses.

(𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄) 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 As Estelle silently observed, (Name) was finding it difficult to prepare for 'dates' and was especially nervous since she had very limited experience with them. She utilized her beauty blender to seamlessly blend her foundation that matched her exact skin tone onto her face.

Estelle had noticed (Name)'s anxious side displaying, the poor girl's hand shaking in upcoming fear. She was proud none the less, knowing that (Name) hasn't had much experience with these sorts of hangouts. Minutes passed as (Name) fumbled through her makeup bag to pull out various objects to adjust her already pretty face.

"Does it look like too much, what if he just wants to get to know me like a FRIEND?" (Name) rambled as her vision looked back and forth between her friend and the mirror in front of her. A breathy chuckle slipped through Estelle's lips, an eyebrow raise questioning her nervous friend. She hastily grabbed a sweet smelling perfume all over her body, causing the room to have a harsh scent of it.

"You look absolutely stunning, Ma.." Estelle coughed, standing up and strutting towards her and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. (Name) turned to face her friend to give her a thankful smile. (Name) hopelessly tried to exit all her anxiety through a heavy sigh, closing her eyes to flush out al her thoughts.

Both (Name) and Estelle stared at the mirror in front of them. Estelle's black curly hair drooping down past her shoulders, her glasses matching the color of her hair. Estelle's contagious smirk caused (Name) to copy the action, the expressions soon turning into light giggles.

"Thanks for being here, Stella.." (Name) thanked, turning to face the pretty woman. Her eyes dimmed, causing Estelle to immediately stop in her tracks. The world seemed to stop for her as their eyes connected. Before she could mutter a sentence, (Name)'s arms tightly hugged her torso. This action caused Estelle to let out a hearty laugh, smiling in advanced.

The moment was cut off by a pretty loud honk horn, causing them both to jump. (Name) quickly hurdled herself out the room, Estelle slowly following behind. She caught (Name) checking herself in the mirror conveniently placed by her front door.

She was dressed in a white turtle neck, a golden cross necklace dangling down mid chest. A pretty tight black office type skirt with a slight neat rip in the middle complimenting her thighs. It was ended off by puffy white socks and black dress shoes. After she adjusted her look, she turned around to make sure no dirt or dust was anywhere to be seen.

Happy with her look, she faced towards Estelle for her approving gaze. Estelle gave her exactly what she wanted, causing her to internally celebrate. But not before asking multiple questions about her overthinking the date and her look especially.