viii. unseen bikinis

EIGHT!unseen bikinis

EIGHT!
unseen bikinis.

AGENT COULD NOT BE HAPPIER dating someone as captivating as his girlfriend. Every time something reminded him of her made him undeniably infatuated with it, mostly keeping it secure in his thoughts. The feelings seemed to slowly leak out of his mind and onto his body language. The roommates, or mostly known as his friends in the AMP cooperation, seemed to noticed his slight change in gestures.

He would seem to tense his body when Kai would mention to him about gas stations, or even the specific drink, slushy. It would bring his mind immediately back to the night where her own lips touched his cheek, like a soul born angel blessing his cheek from the gods. It was dramatic, but it was an understatement towards him.

Soon there he was, losing his focus to explore deep within his thoughts. Most of the things that appeared in his head was in fact his mesmerizing girlfriend he was so desperately in love with. Agent sat comfortably in his gaming chair located in front of his pretty large jet black desk. His legs spread as his wandered around his monitor, him barely remembering what he was doing before.

His train of thought was disappointingly cut short as the sound of his door being knocked upon. His chair slightly turned to be facing the door that was pretty ways away from his position.

"Come in!" Agent called to the person on the other side, the door knob twisting and soon opening to reveal the person who wanted to enter in the first place. Kai stepped in willingly and shut the door behind him without turning, just roughly kicking it shut with his foot. Agent's eyes scanned his frame and raised an eyebrow. He was pretty star struck that Kai hadn't said a word, his usual lips barely being seen shut most of the time.

"Hey man..Wassup?" Agent asked with a slight worried tone. Kai quickly nodded, giving his friend a response that he heard him. Agent gulped. He started to anxiously bounce his leg, lightly biting his lower lip to not injure it. Usually the short framed man was bouncy and always in a bubbly mood. It was rare to hear that man's mouth not spewing out random nonsense, which thats why most people adored his company.

Kai flopped in his friend's blue beanbag chair, letting go all of his weight. He, as well, sprawled out his legs in comfort. The room was silent. It made Agent slightly uncomfortable as the two just awkwardly stared at one another.

"Agent." Kai stated with a low tone. The voice sent shivers down the said man's spine. The tension seemed to be growing thicker for each second that past. Agent soon just turned around the face his monitor once more, a pretty confused look plastered on his face.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kai simply asked, furrowing his thick dark eyebrows in question. Agent raised an eyebrow as he faces away from Kai. The lack of context caused Agent to sit there to become more confused. What was he even implying?