vi. desire

SIX!desire

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

SIX!
desire.

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 the relationship between the two streamers. Hands on each other's exposed skin was all the two seemed to sense with one another. Communicating became harder, matching feelings like their desire.

(Name) couldn't focus on the active stream in front her her, barely any words slipping through the softness of her lips. Kai had invited her to yet another chaotic stream, one she barely talked or even focused on. Though it was coming to an end, the audience including Kai could tell she wasn't there. Her eyes began to blur as her attention was dead set on her own mind, it wandering on one only person. Agent himself.

"Hey..Kai?" (Name) finally spoke up to the below average heightened man. His attention was quickly set on you, noticing how quiet you seemed to be. He hummed, insinuating that he heard the low mumbled call leave her lips. Kai's dancing perceivably slowed down, soon coming to a full on stop.

"Can I use the bathroom?" She finally answered his, pointing towards the exit door from his room. Kai bit the inside of his cheek in discomfort, thinking he made you feel the same way. A slow nod came from his head as your eyes never seemed to light up anymore. He tried to keep his mind on entertaining his chat watching him, them seeming to barely pay attention to her anymore.

A small nod came from her as she gracefully scurried out the pretty huge room. Her mind raced as she felt horrible for her actions as a streamer, barely acknowledging her audience due to her mind stuck on some stupid man. A heavy sigh left her lips as she finally closed Kai's room door, her back harshly shoved into the wall behind her.

She felt finally free, like a weight being lifted off her shoulders. Her breaths became slightly heavier, barely succeeding to calm her down in the slightest. (Name)'s eyes fluttered closed as her sense of relief finally washed over her once more, back still pressed up against the wall. Her teeth gently tugged on her bottom lip, trying to keep her mind focused to clear the fog.

But Agent stayed plastered there, like the main star. It was him she couldn't stop thinking of, Agent being the one that made her feel her stomach churn in embarrassment and shame. She couldn't be feeling this way, her stomach began to cramp as she kept reminiscing on their lovely moments together. Though the halls were quiet, her mind seemed to boom in thoughts she could barely express.

"(Name), that you?" The familiar voice you were afraid to hear appearing from the other end of the hall. Her eyes snapped that direction to see the man that ruined her mind, her own head space. She choked on her words as they couldn't be bothered exiting her rose colored lips. Teeth grazing the inside of her own lip out of fear, slight trembling being shown from her pretty frame.