vii. caught

SEVEN!caught

SEVEN!
caught.

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 being thrown across the room by the various AMP members. Laughs let the guys lips, more aggressive movements coming from them. (Name) sat in one of the chairs inside the circle, her leg crossed over the other.

The female youtuber was fidgeting anxiously, though it being barely noticeable. She was invited to do a school inspired AMP video shoot with the group, showing up. She lightly bit her bottom lip as thoughts started to well up in her brain.

The moment she finally popped back into reality, she focused on the conversation Davis and Fanum were discussing. Davis was nicely dressed in a white long sleeve button up and a red tie not tied but around his neck, but was soon ruined by his black basketball shorts. Fanum seemed to not care about the whole 'dress like a teacher' motto their boss gave them due to the fact he wore a white shirt and some beige pants, a gold chain tying it together.

"What type of teacher is you?" Fanum asked with his low voice, swaying back and forth. Davis smiled as he grabbed both ends of his red tie.

"I'm a teacher that cares about the lord," Davis seemed to fib a little. his gold earrings shining. The camera panned in between them, pointing to whoever was speaking clearly.

"Nah like, what you teach...are you a gospel teacher?"

"Sex ed."

The room fell quiet as most of the people in there look their direction, including (Name). Davis gave a nervous look around the room before softly clearing his throat.

"B-but not till marriage!" He claimed, slashing his hand through the air. He let out a nervous giggle while clutching on his un-tied red tie. Fanum hummed as he raised both eyebrows.

(Name) let a hard breath leave her nostrils as a smile implanted on her face. Her laugh was barely contained before her ears perked up as she heard a sentence.

"Ay, but the assistant principal fine as fuck.." She heard someone shush, her face soon flushed as she then tuned out of that conversation quickly. (Name) took note as she was playing the part of the assistant principal.

"Ain't she fuckin Agent tho?" Another whisper could be heard entering her ears. She shivered, her body vibrating for a split second before returning to it's normale state. It was not easy to tell as she felt sweat beads start forming on her forehead. She lightly pulled her white dress shirt collar pretty dramatically.

"Agent already fucking with a whole bunch of girls. She probably just friends with the nigga." The voice was the last thing she heard before she tuned out once more. Those words that left the person's mouth had caused her to bite her lip in frustration. It was so obvious that Agent was messing with other girls, though she believed it was mostly for content. But the people in the room knew Agent personally, definitely more than (Name) herself.