iv. cupcakes

FOUR!cupcakes

FOUR!
cupcakes.

(𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄)'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 as she pulled up to the mansion looking house in front of her. She leaned in her front car window in the driver's seat, almost failing to see the top of the house.

The plan was for her to be an addition to Kai's pretty chaotic streams, giving them both a little algorithm boost. But to be honest, they both wanted to make memories.

(Name) knew Kai personally before even they both started streaming, but they sadly started to grow apart as they both blew up. It was a terrible tragedy that made both of their heart sting, but it was life sadly.

But even though they drifted apart, that didn't stop them to talk to each other once in a while. Secretly watching each other's streams and videos to still slightly be in touch with each other.

Thoughts bursted out of the blue as (Name)'s ring tone went off from her phone. She let out a airy sigh before glancing at her screen, unsurprisingly, Estelle was the contact appearing on her screen.

She jokingly rolled her eyes before parking the car into their front driveway, seemingly behind what it seemed to be 5 other expensive looking cars. It made (Name) honestly kinda scared of the house.

As she glared at the mansion more and more, she remembered the night of how she delivered this food to her idol. She shuddered at her cringeiness that she perceived, picking up the phone beside her.

"hello?" (Name) said with a sarcastic attitude filled tone. Estelle responded with a typical teeth smack before chuckling, her elegant sleepy voice bursting through the phone.

"Mmmm, did you make it, ma?" Estelle asked on the other line, the sound of her adjusting in her sheets sounding through the phone. It was clearly obvious Estelle just woke up so (Name) adjusted her voice to seem more smooth and collected, knowing damn well thats the opposite she was feeling.

(Name) was genuinely terrified of how bougie this house looked to her. Before she knew Kai lived here, especially when she delivered Agent his food, she thought it belonged to some European decent kind of white lady.

"Yeah...Yeah i made it.." (Name) softly inquired as her eyes never left the neon blue BMW M4's license plate. To keep focus, (Name) kept repeating the plate in her head. Estelle's voice turned into a blur as her eyes kept rewinding back and forth to the text.

"(Name), you listening?" Estelle spoke up from the feeling of her friend losing sight of the conversation she started. (Name) let a small yelp slip though her lips before letting a 'mhmmm' drag out mouth.