Chapter 4

(No pov)

"And who are you?"

A voice said from the shadows.The three males turned around and looked towards the voice."Who's there?"Nine said as he stood up on a nearby table.Suddenly, a familiar angel walked towards the small group,with a large black sabertooth tiger with white stripes and scars lined on its torse right behind them."Allison!"Boris exclaimed and ran over to her."Hello, pup!"She said and hugged the slightly shorter wolf.

"Who are you?"Nine asked as he got off the table and walked over to the two."I am Allison angel, and you must have already met my little brother Boris Drew."She said, looking at the fox."And you are...?"she held her sentence and motioned for him to finish."Nine,"he said blankly, looking up at the angel."You look more like a demon than an angel."He said, walking away and sitting on one of the chairs."Why do you say that?"Boris asked, walking over to Were Nine was."You know the..."He said, pointing at his head.The three tilted their heads in confusion, looking at the kitsune.

"Horns."He said with a sigh of
annoyance."Well, I have a halo to"She said, grabbing her headban and pulling it off."See?"She said, holding it in front of her."Cool,"Nine said blankly, getting off of the chair."So what's with the tiger?"Nine asked, walking over to the scar-covered tiger."Thats-"

Before she could finish, Boris ran over and crouched in front of the tiger."Nemo!"He shouted as he petted the big cat."Nemo?That's a weird name."Nine said blankly."Well, that's what Boris named him when we got him."Allison said with a giggle."How old were you when you named him?"Nine asked softly, looking at boris."When I was eight,"he said quickly and blankly, paying attention to only the tiger.

"Okay,when are we going outside Tom?"Allison asked, looking over to the slightly taller wolf.He pointed to the trap door and then at the ground stamping the ground."We leave now!"She shouted and ran to the trap door."Can I ride Nemo?"Boris asked, standing up and looking over at Allison.

"Sure, Buddy B,"she said, turning around."Buddy B?"Nine asked, looking at Boris."Well, I'm not the original Boris. I'm Buddy Boris, the newest version of The original Boris the wolf."Boris said, scratching the back of his neck."So, who is the original?"Nine asked, looking at Allison."Well, he's dead, but his new dead and muscular corpses name is brute boris."She said, grabbing a crowbar and slingshot."Hey Boris,you still know how to use this?"She said, throwing him the slingshot.He tried to catch it and fumbled with it till he held it in his hands.

"So is he your brother to,or?"Nine asked, walking over to Allison."he was till he died,Now he is just a tool for Alice Angel."She said bluntly, grabbing a gent pipe and axe handing the axe to Tom."Which one Kitsune?"She asked Nine, holding the two weapons out toward the Fox."The pipe,I do my-wait,what's a kitsune?"He asked, stopping his Sentence.

"A fox with more than one tail.Usaully their magical creatures. "She said bluntly, holding the wrench in her hand and handing the pipe to Nine.Now let's go and find Joey Drew!"She shouted and went to open the trap door.They all filed out and went behind a large ink-covered box.

They looked into the open,looking for the monster that lerked outside of the small bunker.Then they saw a horrific sight and couldn't believe their eyes.

(Pls comment cuz I have no idea how bad or good I'm doing.also,suffer)