Chapter 48

(Sonic's pov)

That was a version of Boris as it seemed.He was cyborg like,sort of like Rusty Rose.But one of his eyes was just a red light with a half rim of a gear.I watched as his right arm changed into a chainsaw and he walked over to DD who was busy beating the shit outta a robot.

I quickly ran over and shoved him into a wall.He moved his head to look at me and growled shoving me to the floor with his left arm and he stood over me with the chainsaw that was now on.

Suddenly, his head glitched, and he his red eye turned green.I looked over to DT and DD, who were staring at me.DT was holding a small device in his had.I stood up and the version of Boris changed the chainsaw into a hand again and lifted his had for a high-five.I quickly gave him one and chuckled afterwards.

"Are you controlling him?"I asked DT, and he shook his head."I changed him to our side, but the high-five was all him."He said, and I nodded.DD cleared his throat, and me and DT looked over to him with curious faces.

"Thanks for saving me...I could of taken care of it, but...thanks."He says, and I nod.DT looks at DD with a slight blush but shakes his head and focuses back on his device.I chuckled and then looked at the cyborg.

"So what's your name?"I asked, and he looked at me with a blank expression."The names Boratron1000, but you can call me Bor."He said, and I nodded."Well Bor...Take us to your leader!"I said in a heroic tone, and DT and DD rolled their eyes.I looked back at Bor, and he nodded.

"Certainly sir,"he said and walked forward.We all looked at him, and he turned back."Follow me."He said.We all shrugged and went to follow him.One question on my mind.'How many universe's are there?'

(Sorry it took so long! I've been busy)