chapter 54

(DB's pov)

As we were walking, we were talking about how we would tell his brother about this.

"You know he's probably gonna hurt you no matter how we say it, right?"He said, and I nodded.

"I'm probably gonna die... again..."I said with a chuckle.DN looks worried at first but chuckles slightly at my joke.

"Yeah, you probably are."He chuckled as we came to a large dome shaped building.

"Wow..."I said in a very impressed tone.DN looked at me and smirked."You like buildings?"He asked, and I nodded.

We walked inside and turned the corner to see all types of paintings. I was looking at them while DN just looked at me with a smile.

"Guessing you like paintings?"He said, and I smiled."Yeah, I do."

We kept walking for a few minutes before we took a break on a couple of chairs.Me and him started talking about our brothers, and before we knew it, we were laughing our heads off about how my brother got his head stuck in a jar when he was eight.

"He actually did that?!"DN said, laughing."Yeah!"I said while trying to breath.Suddenly, we saw a group of people running our way.

We both stood up as they got closer and were surprised when we saw the two people Shadow and Sonic wanted us to find...