Chapter 51

(DN's pov)

I woke up to the sound of DB and Shadow yelling upstairs.I then suddenly remembered what happened last night and blushed.Sitting up I looked uneasy at the door.DB walked downstairs and looked over at me with a small smile on his face.He closed to door and just stood there.

"Everything good up there?"I asked, and he nodded, walking over to me,sitting next to me on the bed.I looked at DB and he looked at me with a confused look on his face.I tilted my head up and kissed him on his nose.He smiled and his tail wagged behind him."Love you,"I said, hugging him, and he hugged me back."I love you too."

To be honest, I was never into lovey-dovey shit.But DB was diffrent.He wasn't a dude with a plastic body and a plastic personality.He had a body that was a mix of perfect and plain.He was a two-face which I don't mind.He had a playful and seductive yet dominant and sophisticated.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Shadow walked in with a pissed off look on his face and pointed at me with his finger.

"If you bastards do that shit again I'll beat you the fuck up and then shove you off a fucking cliff.Got that you assholes?"He asked and we chuckled and then nodded.He walked out and slammed the door behind him.

"DN?"DB said, and I looked at him and nodded."Are we a..."He stretched out his sentence, and I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek,making him shut up and having blush covering his face.

"Yes, we're a thing,"I said as sweetly as I could.He smiled and nibbled my ear gently."You're so goofy?"I said laughing and he smiled.

"SHUT UP!"Shadow yelled from upstairs.And we both froze.DB moved from my ear and sat down next to me quietly.His tail wagging gently behind him.

"You're weird"I said and he looked at me with a serious face.I was going to say something like 'Sorry didn't know you started being serious' but before I could get that out he sticked out his tongue and brought it back in chuckling.

I laughed, and we started talking about our own lives, and soon we went upstairs and walked outside.We basically just talked the whole time.And we didn't notice it, but we were walking towards a giant building that was like a skydome.

(Shadow's pov)

FINALLY!!!