chapter 16

(Boris' pov)

I was talking with the guys, and I looked over at Allison,Tom,and Nine.They were sitting down talking about something.

I looked closer at them and saw his beautiful eyes and perfect yellow fur.He looked so hot.

'What the heck am I thinking?!'I thought, looking away.

"H-hey guys?"I asked, looking at Foxy,Bonnie, and Mugman.They looked at me and nodded.

"How do you know you have a crush on someone?"I asked.Mugman shrugged and walked over to Jack B, who was rolling on the ground.

"Well,Of you can't stop thinking of them and If you love every single detail of them."Bonnie said."Why?"Bonnie asked with a smirk.

"Yeah lad,Do you have a crush on someone?"Foxy asked, smirking."Maybeee,"I said nervously.The both squealed like girls.

"Is it Nine?!"Bonnie asked with a smirk.I nodded and looked back at Nine, who was looking at me.

(Nine's pov)

I was just staring at Boris when he turned around and saw me looking at me.

I blushed and looked away with an embarrassed face.

"Oooo,"Allison said as I looked at her."caught in 4K!"She said with a smile.

"S-shut up..."I mumbled, looking at her.

"Y'know, you're gonna have to step up your game if you want Boris to like you."She said.I looked over to Tom, and he nodded.

"Okay... how the heck do I do that?"I said some what  sarcastically.

"Well, you're going to find out things that Boris likes and use them against him."She said with a smirk.

I looked at her and tilted my head."Do you mean like help or show that I like some of the things He's interested in?"I asked, confused as heck.she nodded and turned to Henry.

"What are five things we know Boris like?"She asked, grabbing his attention.

"He likes drawing,acting,singing,dancing,and inventing.Thats what I know."He said with a shrug.I nodded and looked at Allison.

"I already knew he liked inventing and drawing.But the other three,not so much."I said with a semi-serious face.

"Well, you gonna try to get a boyfriend or not?"She asked with a smirk.

I looked at her and then at Boris.He's so perfect.I then quickly looked back to Allison.

"I'll try."

(That's another chapter!)