stressed out

summary : chris being stressed out and y/n helping him.

You haven't heard from chris all day, you started to worry like crazy. You missed him. Usually he would send you a goodmorning text but this morning you got nothing, not even a word. So you decided to text him, you didn't know if anything bad happened to him.

bae <3

mine ❤️
hey, i havent heard from u all day, is everything ok?

Sent 17:26
Seen.

' ok, he has seen it. He might be busy, ill leave him alone, he probably wants space,' you say to yourself while running your fingers through your hair. You found yourself pacing around. You were terrified that something bad has happened, like hes gotten kidnapped or something. You just wanted to see him. Every thought would be what if this happened or what if that.

***

after two hours of silence, you decided to go to his house. Yes i know you said you would give him space but you're very worried.

Bae <3

mine ❤️
hey, i havent heard from u all day, is everything ok?

Sent 17:26
Seen.

mine ❤️
hi, its me again, im coming over, i hope thats ok with u? x

sent 19:42

You searched anxiously for your keys for a good 5 minutes. found them you thought to yourself. You rushed outside and locked your front door. You walked slowly trying to gather your thoughts, you quickened your pace at every thought you could think of. 

You were practically running by the speed you were at. But that was a good thing. You could get there faster if you actually ran though. You were nearly there, you sprinted to reach the door.

knock, knock.

You were greated by the first nick, he pulled in you for a hug.

'hey y/n!' nick greated you.

'hey, is chris here? he hasnt really been answering, im just so fucking worried,' You say concerned.

' yeah, he should be, he hasnt came out his room all day. its annoying but im worried for him too,' nick replied with sadness, his concern was growing for him as you two discussed.

' is it okay if i go up to him? ' you questioned.

' yes, please. as much as he fucking annoys me, i need to see him,'

' alright bye, '

you exit, walking towards chris' room. You knock. no answer. You knock again, still nothing. You open the door to see the sight of a distressed boy.

'hey chris, what's wrong?' you say as the teary brunet looks at you. You go to sit on his bed next to him. ' chris... you can tell me anything,' you reassure him.

' every.. -everything is just to much recently, i dont even know why!' he explains whilst tears start to flow down his skin. ' i feel so stupid, i went to the shops and they literally had no pepsi too. like i was about to cry. y/n im so stressed, all the videos just. seem shit. i feel like im not enough. im not. i really aint, i hate feeling like this. you know, i cant do this anymore y/n, really i cant,' he speaks.

immediately i pull him in for a hug, i hate when he feel like this. 'chris, i know its hard right now, and i know your stressed but just remember it is gonna get better, theres always a light at the end of the tunnel. And your enough, and your doing enough. Your doing well. And your not stupid, your extremely smart, like who helped me with everything ? you did. Your not dumb. Your so great. ' i assured him.

We layed in silence for a while. it was comfortable. 'chris?.. is there anything i could do to get some weight off your chest?' i ask hoping for an answer as you play with his hair.

' i dont know, all i know is that i just need you. You're what i need right now ,' he says falling asleep.

And just like that. He was feeling lighter since you arrived. Maybe you were his light..

A/n.  hii, i hope u liked this, sry if there is any grammar mistake or any mistakes in general!

Thanks for reading.

709 words!