little sister

a/n: I thought this would be so cute so let's get into it.

Summary : chris looking after your little sister with you.

chris' pov:

i woke up, craving attention from y/n. I reach for my phone sending a text to her.

y/n 💌
11:31 am

chris 💞
heyyy

wake up

what are you doing???

y/nnnnn

are you sleeping? 🤔

babeeeee

wake upppp
I'm gonna cry

y/n 💌
omg chris im so sorry I was looking after my sister and don't cryyy

chris 💞
I'm not gonna cry now
and ur looking after ur sister let me come over pleaseeee

y/n 💌
ofc come over, i actually miss you x

chris 💞
awhh stop, ill come over now

wait let me ask matt
He said yes

y/n 💌
mia can't wait for u

chris 💞
i cant wait to see both my girls ❤️

I put my phone in my pocket, and get my coat along with a toy for mia. I'm so excited to see them, I swear they are my favourite girls. mia is so adorable, her mum show me her and ive loved her ever since.

y/n and i have known eachother since we were born but it wasnt since the nursery we really talked. Our mums, however, are bestfriends, they knew eachother since primary. So they got pregnant near the same time and that's how we really met.

Then I started liking her in year 1, i loved her smile, her hair, the way her eyes lit whenever someone mentioned her favourite thing or something she enjoyed. I really love her, her as a whole. she's amazing.

mia and i has always had a good bond. I see her as a daughter to me. she's so sweet honestly. I always try and help out whenever it comes to her. shes 4 years old, and she's already the sweetest.

***

y/n's pov:

I hear a car door close outside, i get up and go towards the front door. I open it to see matt in his mini can and Chris right infront of me.

i welcome him into my house, "hi love, "

"hi, I missed you," chris says embracing my waist, he put his head on my shoulder.

" I can tell," I laugh hugging him back.

" MIAAAAA!" he exclaims in joy as he releases me and Mia then tackles chris which only results in a great hug.  " awww I swear you get cuter every time I see you,"

" chris, can we watch a movie?" mia asks, crossing her fingers.

" of course we can, come let's go," he says, before turning around. " come watch with us please y/n, I beg," I nod in reply.

we start to watch the grinch, i get up and walk to the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of milk (i swear glasses of milk is something else. it's so enjoyable) I drink it all before putting the glass down.

when i return I hear soft snores coming from both chris and Mia. I see mia on chris' lap, and Chris arms surrounding her head practically covering her ears from the Loud sounds coming from the TV.

i stare in awe, until I see chris' eyes I flutter open. " hi baby," he says softly.

" hi , how's your sleep?" I ask.

" huh?" he replies still half asleep.

" don't worry, go back to sleep," i smile and he nods, going back to the position he just slept in.

i sit down facing the TV and continue watching. i felt a few twitches from both of them whenever there was some screams or loud noises.

im so glad he gets to help out with Mia. he's a true gem.

heyyy it's izzy!!!

i havent posted in like such a long time. I was looking after my sister when i thought of this.

i hope u enjoyed it.

NOT PROOF READ! I can't be bothered to read it sooooo yeah.

Also just wanted to say you can always message me to request or vent to me, it's completely up to you.

from izzy! <3