sick

Summary : y/n gets sick and Chris helps her do everything.

warnings : vomiting, or just being ill

y/n's pov

I wake up, taking in the scent of my sheets. I stretch, letting out a sigh, forcing myself to get up as I have little to no motivation today.

I get out of bed to feel a wave of nausea, i fall onto my bed to try to stop myself from passing out. i sit up, holding my head in my hands because of the pressure on my head. my head was pounding, I reach for my phone to do my research on how to treat it. I turn up the brightness as I usually have it so low. The throbbing in my head becomes louder and stronger.

I get up and run to the kitchen and get some paracetamol and water and pour it down my throat to make the pain lighter. my nose becomes stuffy. I stop blinking trying to get myself to sneeze. ( it works trust me). I sneeze, and blow my nose. but as soon as I done that my head hurt even more.

i go back upstairs to rest.

ring ring, ring, ring ring, ring.

" hey Chris," I croaked trying to keep my voice as normal as possible.

" hi, y/n, you feeling okay? your voice sounds werid, no offense," he asks.

" no, nope, im completely well!" I rush the words out my mouth.

" baby, I know that you're ill. I'm coming over, i dont care if I get ill because of it," the boy says.

" noooo, please don't, "

" sorry but I'm coming over I dont want you alone," he hangs up.

i sigh, carefully laying my head back onto my pillow. Im grateful that hes coming over but i just feel really bad incase he gets ill.

***

my man 🙀

my man 🙀

y/n, im omw over, i bought some things for u to help you x

My girl x

thank you babe xx

seen

I open my front door to see chris waiting for me. He walks in, I shut the door and start to walk to the living room.

" hey darling, what's your symptoms?" he says, acting like a doctor.

" I have a really bad headache, my throat is itchy, i have a stomach ache and overall I just feel so shitty," I explain.

" I got you some stuff, i didn't know what to get so i got some random things but hopefully it will help," he explains.

" you really didn't have to, "

" I know but you're my girl, " he says. I blush at the name,  "damn, your sick and i can still make you blush," he laughs making me giggle.

After some time of crying, laughing, talking, i say a quick sorry before get up and running to the bathroom. I hear footsteps following behind me.
I launch towards the toilet and vomit, feeling a bit of disgust come over me with nausa. I begin to sob at the state im in. Tears flow down my face.

" you're okay girl," chris says comforting me by rubbing his hand among my back.

" I feel so shitty," I whine.

" yeah i know, you'll get better, I promise you, want me to get some water for you?" he asks trying to help me.

" please," I respond, putting my head on the toilet seat.

After a few minutes, chris returns with the water telling me to sip, dont gulp it, it makes it much worse.

I feel the same pain I felt just before I vomited. I put the glass down, going back to the previous position.

" chris?"

" yeah?"

" I think im about to vomit again," I say trying to calm myself but once again failing.

" it's okay," just as he said that, I vomit. again. and again. That same old taste disgusted me, which made me vomit even more.

" let it all out, that's it. good girl, " he says comforting me, rubbing my back in up and down motion.

" come, let's go brush your teeth. "

" okay," I brush my teeth, trying not to think about what just happened. After I finished, we went to lay in bed to rest.

As we are cuddling, chris randomly says " I told nick and matt that im staying here tonight, only if that's okay with you,"

" thank you so much, chris," I smiled.

" of course...... I swear if you get me sick!" he jokes pointing his finger at my face.

" no, trust me you won't, or atleast i hope, " I laugh.

We continue cuddling until we both fall asleep, wishing it was like this everyday, just minus the sickness.

Im so so so sorry if this wasn't very good, but anyways i nearly vomited writing this, vomit is just not my thing.

I also apologise for the delay of any upcoming imagines, it's just school is starting and my mental health is just so bad right now.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

- izzy xx