confession v1

"comon man, we all know you like her," nate says trying to make chris not be in denial.

" no i dont!" he replys throwing his hands up.

"um. what if I told you shes out with another boy?" alahna questions him, making his face drop.

"what?"

" yeah she's out with Jacob," matt joins in.

" the kid from Mcdonalds.?" he asks now furious.

They all nod, this practically made him want to storm over to their little dinner date and bash him in the head, but even he knows that could make her hate him. he wouldn't want that. he doesn't even know if her likes her, chris just doesn't want y/n, his y/n with another boy other than him.

" what do i do? what do i do?" he repeats over and over again.

" you could tell her," nick suggests

" shut the fuck up, nick. shut up," chris says.

" hey, no need to get defensive, but you seriously should tell her," chris shakes his head " just say it's a emergency, say you really need to speak with her," he adds on.

" what's the emergency?" nick rolls his eyes.

" are you dumb?"

"what?"

" the emergency is that YOU like her," matt says.

Nate pats chris the shoulder " don't worry man, you got this, ill help you,"

" really?" chris smiles.

" no. you have to do this yourself," he tells him. chris immediately looks at alahna and she shakes her head

"no im not helping you, hes right, do it yourself,"

" none of you guys are loyal," he says with a sad look on his face, ( yk this emoji 😔 that's what I imagine his face to look like) he then reaches for his phone, searching for y/n's instagram account.

weluvy/n

liked by honey

liked by honey.andrews, jacob_daniel, and 203.445 others

tags : jacob_daniel

@weluvy/n will we make it to date 3? hopefully

comments :

jacob_daniel : guys she fell
^ weluvy/n : yeah, for you. 😏

user : we shippin or dippin
^y/n.fp : Dippin I dont think they're a match
^ user: she's gonna get her heart broken it's the j that's made me think it.

nicksturniolo : come home, we miss you 😔 ( we fucked up the cookies, we need u to help us)
liked by weluvy/n
^weluvy/n : noooo im not coming home yet