cant sleep?

Summary : y/ns tired and chris drives you around as its raining.

PRETEND CHRIS CAN DRIVE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT PLEASE!!!

Y/NS POV.

i lie there, thoughts filling my head. I was stuck with my brain telling me random embarrassing memories that i could just never forget. Was i tired? extremely. i tried shutting my eyes, but they would just fling back open.
Im exhausted. Afterall i was sick too, my throat was dry as the fucking desert.

I get out of bed slowly, apologising quietly to chris who was asleep. But just incase i did wake him up.

I enter the kitchen to grab myself a nice cold bottle of water to atleast dampen my throat. I take a refreshing gulp. My once dry throat was now at ease. Thank god. I go to put the water back into the fridge to see a tall sleepy boy.

' chris what are you doing up?' i ask, incase if i woke him.

' i could ask you the same thing, can't sleep?' he questions me silently.

' yeah,' i say quietly, hoping not to wake up the others. They were quite light sleepers. ' did i wake you?'

' no, no, just i woke up thinking you were next to me and you werent, so i went to search for you, ' chris explains. I felt guilt rush over me, yes it was over nothing but i hated when i woke him up.

' wanna go back to bed?' i ask.

' do you think you would be able to get to sleep? ' he asks back.

' i dont know, i tried over and over i just cant,' i sighed, i seriously wanted to sleep. But i really just couldn't, it was like trying to save a ant, its just impossible.

' k,... uhm, wanna go for a drive?' he wondered, looking into my eyes for a answer.

' yes, please. if you dont mind,' i muttered, grateful that he would actually drive me at this time.

***

We got onto the van, i was wondering where he would take us. It was dark, but the lights were flickering, atleast light was still available.

Driving slowly for our safety, he placed his hand on my knee, before asking if im tired. i nodded again and explained again that my sleeping had difficulty again. I think its because of stress, although i could be wrong.

he glanced over and smiled, i of course returned the favour. We fell into a comfortable silence, with the radio on.

Rain splashed onto the window, it was so peaceful and beautiful. Rain was one of my favourite weather's. I loved it because it was just so delicate and gorgeous. but also because it reminded me of my nan who passed. she loved rain, she made me loved rain. at first i thought it was miserable, but then i learnt the true beauty of it. Times like this i would sit and listen and watch the rain drop. I loved how the rain puddle glimmers as light reflects on it. i found it interesting. Sometimes i fell asleep to rain.

I found myself yawn again but instead this time it was deep and long. I was truly sleepy. i tried to fight the urge to go sleep but i know that would make the difficulties stronger.

' chris, i cant lie im starting to get tired. Like for real this time,' i say swiftly.

' okay, thats fine, you can sleep in the car if you want, ill carry you into the house, dont worry about it,' he assures me. I shut my eyes for a second, only to find myself drifting off at once. And by the end of the journey, he did just that.

A/n : hii i hope you liked this one, i dont know if i over done it or not.

i really think this one is cute

byeee - izzy