GATES TO THE SOUL

It is known that when one's soul is pure and living honestly, there's a certain glow in their eyes, like jewels gleaming in the light.
But when the soul is twisted, evil and full of deception, the eyes are dull and lifeless; even with colour, they are dark and cold.

The eyes can be a mirror, reflecting what is most inner.

You can see the darkness in one's glare; the mischievousness crawling under their skin and the venom flowing in their veins. Feel their hate for existence and their corrupted soul creeping in, invading your space and disturbing your aura.

But to shine some light to this unfortunate truth, the eyes can also reflect precious, though hidden, feelings. Reveal what has been shoved deep down, not to be seen in plain sight. However much you try to hide it, the look in your eyes will always betray you. Could it be love, hate, fear, happiness or sadness, your eyes will always portray what's inside.

Love is unimaginably cleansing; provides incomparable innermost healing. It always, somehow, sends inaudible messages through the eyes, which can only be received by an open heart. The sincerity of the heart, since the very beginning of life itself, has always left traces in the eyes. This applies to every known feeling in both animal and mankind.

They are the gates to the soul; or so I've been told.

But quite so often the gates do not define what's beyond. There is a fair number of souls who have mastered the outrageous act of deception; that have become proficient in masking their true objectives.

Some gates are painted in white with features coated in priceless gold; so amusing to the eye and assuring to the soul.

So be careful dear, some of the most poisonous snakes have the shiniest scales.They will rob you of your peace and let fear take its place, and slowly consume you from the inside out.

Do not be deceived by the gates, however breathtaking and impressive they may be. Secured under lock and key, they may be hiding what you supposedly shouldn't see.

The beauty takes the role of a cover; to build your curiosity and entice you to come over. Curiosity killed the cat; so take caution, don't fall for its trap.

Maintain a healthy balance between the desires of your heart and the voices in your head; do not be fooled by your easily captivated eyes.Your conscience is never wrong; let it be your trusty guide. Be sharp, stay alert and trust no one but your instincts; they will never let you down.