15: Care Package

"Hoh shit!"
"Move bro hurry up!"
"Watch out she's coming!"
"Go go go get out the way!"

'What in the world is going on here?!'  Midoriya thought as he stood in his normal place where he waited for Hado he always did, except today was anything but normal due to what was happening. Third years, panicking and frantically coming down the stairs were like a stampede of frenzied buffalo as the first year dared not to step out from his safe space other wise risk being trampled underneath the older students. Mob by mob the third years rampaged, Midoriya's confusion reaching it's peak when even Togata and Amajiki came rushing down the steps. 'What are they all running from?!'

Drifting around the platform of the staircase was Haya with her own expression of panic and fear for her life, the third year skipping every other step and nearly falling on her face when she leapt over the last three and landed on the first year's floor. "Midoriya!"

"Haya-senpai?" Haya grabbed onto the outside of Midoriya's arms and brought him close. "What's going on?"

The third year panted three times, then took a large breath in through her mouth with head recoiling back, and leaning forward again with a finger pointing to his face. "Goodluck."

"Wha-Good luck?" Midoriya repeated before Haya turned and bolted down the corridor alongside the herd of other third years running for their lives. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

His question would not see an answer unfortunately as Haya continued to dash down the hall and away from him, leaving the first year even more curious as to what everything was about. And with the disappearance of the third year horde complete and utter silence filled the halls of U.A, Midoriya turning back to face the stairs again with a harvest of questions sprouting in the soil of his mind. Thinking about it the halls were now very creepy in a sense, there was an eery, almost foreboding aura like a mist that blanketed the floors he stood on. There was a slight chill running down the length of his spine, like Death's finger toying with him as he stood all by his lonesome. What was this mysterious feeling?

*step*

"Huh?" The sound of a footstep at the platform was heard before the body emerged from the handrail of the stairs, Midoriya instantly beaming at the sight of periwinkle hair coming into view. "Hado-senpai hey! You should have seen it all these third years were just rolling down here in a hurry it was really weird. It's almost as if they were running-"

*Step*

"-from......some, thing......."

*Step*

"......Sen....pai?...."

In complete silence Hado stepped into full view at the top half of the stairs, her body turning to have her front face in his direction as her right foot lifted, and stepped back down.

*DOOOOM*

Death.

Destruction.

Bloodlust.

The end of everything and anything.

DEATH.

The cacophony of feelings of immense dread and doom fell over Midoriya's shoulders as if an anvil had just been dropped from the skies, his heart slamming into a fight or flight state with goosebumps covering over every pore of his skin. An aura that was unlike anything he's ever felt was emanating from Hado as she stood at the top of the stairs, a glare so menacing and strong it made steel look like a sheet of paper. The urge to regurgitate was constantly at the back of Midoriya's throat as his legs didn't know whether to crumble on the spot or turn and run the other direction until they fell off at the pelvis. The USJ, All Might during the final exam, his first encounter with All For One back at Kamino Ward, none of them held even a lighter to the menace that was Hado's current aura. It made the previous three seem like a newborn puppy standing next to a full grown Tyronnosaurus Rex.