23: Sundial

"Guyyyyyys...Kaminari's doing the thing again."

"I'm gonna do it."

"Oh my god."
"Dude stop."
"Ashido don't let him."
"He's gonna tase me if I get too close."

"He's doing iiiit."

"I'M GONNA DO IT."

"BRO."
"This is ludicrous!"
"That's disgusting."
"Somebody stop him!"

"HE'S DOING IT!"

"I'M GONNA DO IIIIT!"

"BROOOO!"
"WHAT A FIEND!"
"LOCK HIM UP!"
"DON'T LET HIM COMPLETE IT!"

"THERE IT GOES!"

"HOHHHHHHHHHHH! BEHOLD MY DIVINE CREATION-" Proclaimed Kaminari as he stood on the common lounge couch with a paper plate held high above his head holding his 'masterpiece'. "TWO WIENERS IN ONE HOTDOG BUUUUUUN!"

*TA-DAAAAA*

"Oh. My freaking. Goodness dude." Jiro said as she pinched the bridge of her nose while shaking her head in disappointment. Hopping down from the couch and plopping on his butt Kaminari opened wide and took a large chomp out of the twin hotdog, a grin of absolute glee and joy spreading on his face at the explosion of flavor in his mouth. "You and all your cracked out food combinations. First was the cheeseburger with fries added in it, then came the pizza with the wing sauce drizzled over it, and now THIS? A DOUBLE barrel hotdog dude?"

"Mmhey!" Kaminari exclaimed before swallowing his food. "It's convenient okay? Two chili and cheese wieners loaded into one bun saves us buns AND it saves me from having to get more hotdogs because of the less stuff I'm using. Think about it, if I get two regular hotdogs that's two wieners and two buns I'm using. BUT, if I load it up like this, I now am only getting two wieners and ONE bun. That's TWO TIMES the efficacy on food."

"Efficiency."

"I said that."

"No you sure as hell did not."

"Normally I am not one to comment on other people's choice of food combinations." Tokoyami stated. "But to see Kaminari's creation with my own eyes is-....heinous, I must confess. I did not think there would ever be a day where I bare witness to an amalgamation as dastardly as this."

"Hey come on guys! It's not THAT bad it's just two wieners in ONE bun what's wrong with it? Yaoyorozu help me out there."

"Well, I suppose the efficiency of using one bun instead of two for multiple hotdogs does seem to stand as a good point. Saves more buns for the future and it does seem to stuff one more quickly."

"Exactly! See-"

"Buuuut I must confess-" Yaoyorozu continued. "-it's just weird."

"Oh come on!"

"I mean if there was ever anything to give ya praise on-" Ashido snickered. "-it'd be the way you took a good bit of TWO wieners in ONE bite there Kaminari. Kinda...Kinda experienced there aren't you-PBBBBBT HA-HAAAAAAAA!"

"Yeah ha-ha." Kaminari grumbled as his classmates all joked and poked him for his unholy creation, taking another bite of his twin hotdog and keeping to himself. "Very funny."

*PING*

Bouncing out from the opening elevator doors came Midoriya who repeatedly attempted to pat and flatten down his hair on the right side of his hand, but each attempt was unsuccessful as evident by the quiet grumbling underneath his breath. His attire was neat and semi-formal, a dark grey marshmallow vest over a black and white long sleeve buttoned up all the way with matching dark color jeans. The laces of his right shoe were loose and undone, having to hop along on one foot towards the common lounge while tying the shoe at the time. His presence would nearly go unnoticed were it not for Ashido pausing in her laughter and shifting attention to Midoriya.