Epilogue: Greatest Gift of All

Christmas.

Faster than anybody could blink even with the fastest of speed type Quirks possible, months pass and the best time of the year finally rolls around in all of it's warm goodness. Hot chocolate, Christmas bells, snow, gingerbread men, snow, even more hot chocolate, what's NOT to love about Christmas? Well, there were a few things about the winter time that weren't pleasant as this time of the year marked the near end for the third years' in high school. For once they graduated it was time to for new flock to take their place, the previous showing the world their righteous colors and valor. Bitter to some, sweet to all.

Months of being in a relationship pass for a first and third year and in those months were opportunities to explore, to discover, to cry, to feel, and to smile. Exploring the many new doors that opened with the label of being in a relationship such as 'Couples Only' in select locations. Discovering the envy and jealousy that came with more and more people finding out about a mere first year being lucky enough to call himself significant other to somebody such as the third. Crying about the many times the rules were broken that were promised to be kept held and true. Feeling the warmth, the safety, and the angelic caress that came with the beauty that is love. And last, and most certainly not the least, smiling, at the sound of a happy heart dancing it's joyous dance without an end.

Christmas. The best time of the year, finally rolls around.

*DING-DONG*

"I GOT IT." Mr. Hado stated after the doorbell of his home rung with visitors. Leaning forward and out of his recliner with a mug of warm milk in hand the father shuffled his way towards the front door while humming a tune that had nothing to do with Christmas, being in relation to it's polar opposite ruled by a pumpkin king. Dusting his free hand over the belly of his red ugly sweater the father arrived to and opened the front door to see his daughter in a blue elf outfit, Midoriya in a green elf outfit, and Togata and Haya in red elf colored outfits with bright smiles on their faces.

"Merry Chri-"
"Merry Chri-"
"Merry Chri-"
"Merry Chri-"

*SLAM*
*CLICK*

"DAAAAAD."

"HAAAAAHAHAHA!" The father laughed heartily after shutting the front door on the students' greetings, twisting the knob and opening again to see his daughter's face shifted into an angry pout. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry-HAHAAA! Oh the opportunity was too good to pass up, hey kids! Come on in!"

"He-Heyyy Mr. Hado!" Togata greeted from the back of the group, the blonde and father slapping hands once the former entered the latter's home. "You look like you're up and running for a contender as Santa Claus!"

"Ehhhh, yeah I have been getting a little chunky lately haven't I?" The father sighed with a hand rubbing his belly. "All that food the wife's been cooking up is getting to me, so good though OUGH, can't get enough of that chicken ramen she makes."

"Oh, have the children arrived?" Coming out from the kitchen area was Mrs. Hado's voice which was followed up by the mother herself, a pan of freshly made chocolate chip cookies piping warm in her oven mitts. Donning a yellow ugly sweater underneath her black apron the mother placed the pan of cookies down onto the dining room table and removed her mitts to slip them inside the small pocket on the front of her apron. "How lovely, just in time too."

"Hey Mama Hado." Haya greeted as she walked up to Hado's mother. "Merry Christmas."

"Yuyu." The mother hugged the approaching third year and placed a kiss on her left cheek. "Merry Christmas my dear, thank you for coming."

"Ooh cookies, don't mind me-"

*SMACK*

"Ow! Hey!"