17: Headlines Pt. 2

"Hey over here!"
"Look here look here!"
*FLASH*
"U.A right here!"
"This camera right here!"
*CLICK*
*FLASH*
"Here here!"

"Whoaaaa there's so many reporters here." Fuwa commented as she and the others made their way to the banquet hall. With Midoriya standing in the middle the two girls linked themselves onto his arms to form a connected trio that moved in unison with each other.

*creeaaaaaak*

Or at least, attempted to move in unison with each other what with the first year's legs not wanting to budge out of their own will.

"Izuku you need to relax already." Hado stated as the girls tried to drag their friend forward but found his legs seemingly weighing similar to a ton. "We're holding up the aisle because of you we have to be inside."

"I-I-I'm trying but my legs c-can't go any faster." Midoriya chattered under the pressure of the cameras, his teeth in a permanent grin not out of joy but fear. "A-Are they still on me?"

"Yes they're still on you now move them please, the sooner we can be inside the sooner you can get away from so many cameras."

"Hey hey U.A over here!" A male reporter called from the left hand side of the aisle with a notepad in his hands. "A question for Musutafu Press please!"

The two girls dragged their junior over to the reporter who took a pen out from an open trench coat and clicked it. "Due to the number of villain incidents on your classmates the school made a decision to instate an on campus dormitory system to keep a closer eye on their students. What's it like waking up in a building with the same people you see for majority of the day at school? Are there any differences to what it's like living at home? Let's start with the first year."

"....."

"*ahem*."

Hado nudged Midoriya's back for him to defrost himself from the ice cube that he turned into, a hard gulp traveling down his throat before finally speaking out. "I put my underwear on every morning."

"...umm..."

"Sorry about him he's a little bit nervous for this kind of thing." Fuwa said. "First years haven't really gotten many opportunities of having cameras in their face like this. If I can answer for him honestly it was a little bit weird at first you know? Before living with them you don't really think about what kind of person they would be like when they're at home so having them in the same dorm as you it kinda opens up the curtain into their personal life a bit."

"Yeah and it's been REALLY fun having the dorm system for our campus." Hado beamed. "Not only does it save you time from having to walk home or having to take the train but you can hang out with your friends a lot easier too! It brings about a lot of opportunities to do fun activities like movie night and stuff. It's a shame a lot of bad stuff had to happen to the first years for this plan to be enacted but at least now everybody can feel safe while they're on campus. We trust our teachers they're kinda like our parents, especially my homeroom teacher hm-hm. He could be the cool uncle."

(Happy Time Bar)

"AH-CHOO! Hooooh boy." Snipe sniffled as he placed down his glass of beer onto the bar counter and reached for a napkin. "That was a big one."

"Geez, don't tell me your sinuses are acting up again." Midnight said two spots down, separated from the cowboy via Eraserhead and Cementoss. "It is starting to become that time of year again."

"Nah, it ain't my sinuses, probably somebody chirpin' about me. And if there's anybody I know that likes to chirp heh, I think I know who."

(Banquet Building)