Chapter 1-School's Where Strange Things Happen.

How could someone's day became so awful it left you all speechless?

Well not kind like awful but absurd, just like Ham Dan-i's current situation.

It started with how she woke up in the morning and found her school uniforms just magically changed overnight. She goes out feeling all confused when suddenly in front of her door stood a very pretty looking girl that claimed to be her friend. They go to school together, and it turns out the school they was going were not her original school.

She then by chance came across some really handsome guys with a strange hair colour... And somehow ended up going to that school called Ji-Jon with two of them. She have enough of experiencing this kind of cliche novel-like situation, however why... Was it not enough that she's even being assigned into the same class as them!?

'Why is her name even on this school's attendance list?'

Dan-i's mind were a chaotic mess as she held onto the list. There, her name with Bae Yeoryeong, and the other handsome guys were written on the same class. As she lamented this absurd and strange things that were happening to her..

'Huh?'

On the bottom of the list, something caught her attention.

'Foreign names?' She was even more perplexed at this new development. She turned towards the teacher and asked him, "Uh..there are foreign names..?"

"Ah!" The teacher seemed to be remembering something, though his eyes lit up and his face suddenly brightened for some odd reason. He said in enlightment, "Right! You guys were in the same class as them!"

Jooin then interjected.

"Them?"

At his question, the teacher smiled even more.

"That's right. They are a foreign student from overseas"

"Oh!" Jooin let out a bright smile and exclaimed excitedly, "Wow! that is cool!!"

"Are they an exchange student?" Woo Jooin then asked curiously with a twinkle in his eyes. 

Ugh- too bright!'  Ham Dan-i covered her eyes from the brightness.

"Hm? No. They were..." The teacher was about to answer when... "Oh! Eunhyung!" They turned their attention to the subject the teacher was calling just now. Ham Dan-i saw a person entering the teacher's office while answered to the teacher's calling politely. 

"Yes?"

She then noticed the kid who were named Eunhyung also looked towards them.

'R-Red...'  Ham Dan-i were once again appalled at their strange hair color that seemed to be seen as normal. Next she then saw the kid named Eunhyung asked them in confirmation before he started introducing himself politely.

"Ah. You're all in grade 1 class 4, right?"

"My name is Kwon Eunhyung. It's nice to meet you"

He seemed to be sparkling with those gentle smile on his face.

'Again, just where was handsome guys like this keep popping out?'  Dan-i looked towards him blankly as the teacher started to speak again.

"Eunhyung is the class president. So he will lead you to your class"

Dan-i just sighs and looked towards the others.

She could see an excited Jooin, smiling Eunhyung. and also an Eun Jiho who..creased his brows?

Maybe he's nervous?'  Ham Dan-i nodded thoughtfully. She could relate to Eun Jiho as she also felt pretty nervous right now. Though somehow, she felt a sense of wariness amidst this situation. It's hard to explain, but it was just like an interlocking padlock were tied between them.