Chapter 7- A Mess. A Total Mess

The sky was cloudy.

And so was the ocean that reflected anything above it. The onslaught of waves occasionally crashing into the coral reefs, the left one rolling onto the shore.

Ham Dan-i stared at those dark, gloomy ocean with a warped expression on her face.

"The ocean looks so pretty~"

She glanced at Ban Yeoryeong while wearing a questioning gaze.

'You call that pretty?'

She shakes her head, while enduring the biting wind that creep into her skin.

'Why does it feel like a monster's going to pop out anytime!?' Just as this thought surfaced in her mind, Ban Yeoryeong suddenly hold her hand and said, "Looking at the ocean together is fun, right Dan-ah?"

Ban Yeoryeong's smile made Dan-i subconsciously share the same smile as she replied, "Yeah"

"Are we just invisible to you?"

Eun Jiho interjected the lovely atmosphere of two people, who conversed as if they own the world by themselves.

"Oh" Ban Yeoryeong glanced at him and retaliate, "It's just young master Eun Jiho"

"Since when are you here?" She asked, even though her face clearly shows how much care she actually had for him.

Eun Jiho's face soured at Ban Yeoryeong's words, and he stammered angrily.

"Y-you"

That earned a laugh from everyone.

Woo Jooin felt sorry for his childhood best friend, so he lunged towards his back to comfort him, making Eun Jiho groaned quietly, "Urk"

While clinging to Eun Jiho's back, he cheerfully said, "Let's go to the convenience store~ convenient store!"

"Woo Jooin. Get off!"

He ignored Eun Jiho's unhappy remark that was telling him to get off, and continued. "I want to eat cup ramen while enjoying the ocean breeze!"

His energy was truly unmatched.

"Hey! Get off-" Repeated Eun Jiho for the second time. Feeling mischievous, Woo Jooin fulfilled his request by lunged backwards instead, dragging Eun Jiho along with him to the fall.

Quite the sound was made as they both fell heavily into the sand.

Eun Jiho was rendered speechless in indignation. He was now laying on the sand pitifully, and his clothes also become dirty because of some brat. The culprit meanwhile, laugh heartfeltedly.

Crack. Eun Jiho's patience was on the verge of exploding already.

"Woo Jooin... You. Are. Dead" Eun Jiho emphashized the last three words seriously. He was really just a second trying to wrestle Woo Jooin, and he did so afterwards, seeing as the person in question stuck his tongue out with no ounce of guilt.

Alberu shakes his head while feeling a bit entertained. Looking at them both almost feel the same as looking at a fight between a rat and a cat.

The others had a several reaction. Either uninterested like Yoo Chunyoung and Choi Han, or laughing, like Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-i. Ban Yeoryeong especially had the most fun as she took out her phone and began recording.

Eun Jiho somehow take notice on it and yelled, "Hey, Ban Yeoryeong! Don't you dare record this!" Yeoryeong wore an evil smile and ignored him. 

Woo Jooin cackled at that as he took the chance to jump at Eun Jiho once again. And Eun Jiho cursed, "Fuck. Woo J-"