Chapter 5-The Law of a Slacker (4)

Cale exited his precious dreamland, reluctantly broke out from the vast sea of memory. He feels kinda stumped as the result from continuous sleeping. Moreover...

'My back hurts..'

Cale frowns.

While yawning, he rubbed his eyes lightly, and soon came to a realization that he was still in the cursed classroom.

'Why can't we just go home...'

"Up already?"

"There's still 25 minutes of break, want to go get some fresh air?"

Alberu inquired, his gentle voice sounds nothing but annoying to Cale's ears. Cale swept his gaze on him, belatedly thinking, 'Doesn't sound half bad..'

Pushing through his back pain, he got up from his seat. And Choi Han beside him made a swift movement, quickly supporting Cale. Cale of course didn't refused him, knowing damn well that Choi Han wouldn't leave it no matter what he say. Also, it's a habit.

Cale shrugged mentally.

The class who saw this have several mild theories in their minds, some even whispered almost soundlessly, "Is Cale sick?"

...

Jijon Middle High back garden.

"Your chocolate milk" Alberu offer to him with a smile.

"Is it to your liking Cale-nim?"

Choi Han asked Cale nervously.

As for Cale, he received his chocolate drink with a nochalant attitude while slowly unripened his straw and began to drink it. Feeling the sweet taste of chocolate flowing down his mouth to his throat. He wasn't in no way aware of how much Choi Han was fidgeting while sitting beside him. And the ever knowing Alberu just shakes his head. His dear dongsaeng indifferent attitude is truly... He sighed inwardly.

'Look at how nervous your puppy behaves, he selected that drink for you after all-'

Not later than five seconds after, Cale replied tersely with a "hm" before he casually added.

"I'm okay with anything"

"R-really?" Hearing Choi Han stammering, Cale finally turned to face him. His gaze fixed on Choi Han's face before he smirked and said in a teasing tone.

"Hm.. Then, alcohol would be nice-"

"No!"

Choi Han exclaimed loudly, his response towards Cale's 'suggestion' was a no!

"You can't, Cale-nim!" He declared while making a horrified face. Even Alberu was trying hard to control the twitching of his lips. Two seconds after, he opened his mouth to 'educate' his dongsaeng.

"Cale, my dear dongsaeng. Right now, at what ages do you think you are?"

"Are you, as a young adolescent, ready to suffer from several digestive problems. Hm?"

Cale stares blankly at Alberu. Looking at his annoying face, Cale absentmindedly refuted.

"What's wrong with you hyung?"

"Haha, look at this cute kid. What's wrong with you huh?" Alberu responded with the same sarcastic remark. Hearing that, Cale began to frown.

"C-cale-nim"

Cale ignored Choi Han. He then looked away from Alberu's handsome face who now seemed pretty pissed.

'I was just joking'