Chapter 4-The Law of a Slacker (3)

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER! 📌

The timeline in this fic was mostly based on the novel (inso's law). That is, unless when i wanted to sped things up. Then i'll just follow the manhwa's timeline alright..

ONE MORE!
There's probably goin' to be a lot of self-made scenes-
So i hope my dear reader wouldn't be too confused in this matter! ( ˊᵕˋ ; )

***

A few weeks passed..

The school days that Cale had thought going to stayed monochrome for the rest of his life has changed considerably into the polar opposite of it.

It started with how the time he spent to hang out with Eun Jiho and Woo Jooin became more frequent than what they had been before. And Cale wondered if it is because of their each outgoing personality that they built a friendship rather easily between them.

As times advanced, they would also share some of their past experience and their respective daily activites to each other. (A/N: Fellow chaebols..oops, Jooin baby can't relate tho..)

Eun Jiho and Woo Jooin also came to known about Cale, Choi Han, and Alberu's background. In fact, they've know about it way long before but only choose to bring the topic out just recently. It annoyed Cale that Eun Jiho once laughed at his dream at that one time when they were talking about his family.

Seriously, what was wrong with it.. Cale was pretty convinced that being a slacker wouldn't harm anyone!

✧✦✧

The other change was Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-i. After their reconciliation, the two girls now had a relationship that seemed closer than anyone, they were said to be best friend ever since their childhood after all... Ban Yeoryeong was also very dependent on Ham Dan-i as she didn't have anyone to talked to other than her.

That, except Cale, Choi Han, Alberu and the so called Four Heavenly Kings whatsoever. What's odd was that Ban Yeoryeong seemed quite attached to Cale, which left Cale feeling perplexed at it despite lacking the mind to care at such matter.

Oh well, despite all that, the fact that they've gotten quite close in those not so short span of days couldn't be denied.

✧✦✧

Next was Yoo Chunyoung. He and Cale weren't especially that close if you may asked. However, Cale felt that their current relationship could be called good enough for them to eat together at the cafeteria, playing mind games like sudoku, crossword puzzle, and etc. They would also occasionally engage a small conversations with one another while sometimes walking together when they by chance cross paths somewhere.

Yoo Chunyoung was a quiet child. And he mainted a taciturn attitude to almost everyone. The class often called him cold because of those particular aloof air around him. Though Cale, being similary a man of few words himself, didn't mind it.

Rather, it was pleasant, somehow... The peaceful air when he was in Yoo Chunyoung's company were quite enjoyable. As in his life, Cale was mainly surrounded by the loud types of people. Is this the so called "upon many, you'll get one different from others?"

Whatever it was, the only wonder remained within Cale was Choi Han's and Alberu's attitude towards Yoo Chunyoung. They continued to stare daggers at him and even bothered Yoo Chunyoung and Cale's peaceful convo by asking, no, interrogating Yoo Chunyoung every chance they got. Aren't bullying a child at their rather advanced age is quite the shameful act.. Cale was confounded, for him to be the judge that Yoo Chunyoung's attitude was, by all means definitely better than that Eun Jiho has.