Chapter 6- One Problem to Another

Three years later...

"Where's he?"

"Asleep. Go wake him up"

"Ha.. That guy.."

Inside a huge chamber, Cale let out a weak groan, as if he was in displeased about something.

"Ngh.."

He soon heard the sound of a door being opened, but wisely choose to ignore it.

And what followed was a loud sound of a curtain being drawn, giving a rise to the sunlight that came pouring down at him like a rain.

As the ray of sunshine hit his face, Cale once again groaned as his face immediately grimaced from the blinding light.

He instantly wanted to reached out for his blanket, intending to cover his whole body while curling up lazily on the bed, when his dream shattered away in no time.

Someone actually dared to pulled up his blanket...

"Wake up, sleepyhead"

That instantly made him frowned. Whether it was the familiar voice or the act of that person, both neither made Cale less iritated. So he purposedly curled up his body as he desperatedly tried to blocked away that annoying voice from his ears.

"Come on, i know you're awake"

"..."

No response.

"Choi Han's coming for you"

That remarks made him instantly sober up. Cale swiftly turned over his body while occupying a straight position on his bed and thought in irk at the same time. This bastard now dared to threaten me with Choi Ha-

He abruptly stopped his inner thought from errupting.

"You.."

Eun Jiho's face was now only a few centimeters away from him. Cale could see his calm expression and how his face was reflected in Eun Jiho's jet black eyes.

Seeing Cale didn't react, Eun Jiho tilted his head a little while wondering what could be going on in those head of his that holds knowledge no man could ever possessed.

About two to three seconds after, Cale finally speak in a slow manner.

".... Move"

Eun Jiho shrugged his shoulder nochalantly. He retreated his body who previously lean in close onto Cale then mouthed, "Beach"

Cale scowled as Eun Jiho smirked while watching Cale who now seemed to get back to reality.

"Go get changed"

Cale rolled his eyes at him. Since when are you my nanny... Cale thought that everyone in this house were too nosy, Eun Jiho was no exception. Getting out of the bed, Cale was about to head to the wardrobe when Eun Jiho's voice from behind came again.

"Oh. And wear something warm"

Cale tsked inside as he muttered, "You don't have to remind me..."

...

Watching Cale walked away, Eun Jiho scoffed.

"Heh"

He then leave Cale's room in a good mood and intended to head to the living room which is where those two troublemakers were at.

***

Cale Henituse walked down the staircase. Not much to his surprise that he was immediately met the sight of three people from below who casually chatted while gracefully sat on the sofa.