Chapter 3- The Law of a Slacker (2)

A Slacker's Law in a Webnovel

Chapter III

*

*

*

*

*

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Blink.

Cale blinked his eyes open to the usual boisterous yet familiar atmosphere of the classroom.

'How long did i slept?'

"You slept for about 45 minutes, Cale-nim"

There comes Choi Han's voice answered, adept at reading his thought. He seemed like an attendant now, assisting Cale like this.

"Mhm.."

Cale mumbled, still in a daze. He rubbed his eyes to wave off the sleepiness, while his long lashes fluttering in the process.

As he tried to gains focus while taking in his surroundings, Cale heard a familiar voice as a familiar figure came to his sight.

"Have a good sleep, dongsaeng?"

The voice belongs to Alberu who asked him in a gentle voice. 

The blonde sat facing Cale while resting his chin on his hand leisurely.

"You look like a cat"

The next words wasn't coming from Alberu. 

Cale shited his gaze to Alberu's side and caught a glimpse of white hair. Knowing who the owner was, he grumbles.

"Why are you here?"

The white haired kid, Eun Jiho lifted his brows and wears a smile close to a smirk.

"What?"

"You happen to sleep behind my desk, so what's the big deal?"

Cale stares at him for a second before looking away, seeing Eun Jiho just reminded him of Alberu and he's not amused.

He let Eun Jiho's scoffs and Alberu's chuckle in one ear and out the other.

"Hello Cale!"

"Did you sleep well?"

Much to his surprise, to the side of his(?) table, was Woo Jooin who drag a seat there while smiling brightly at Cale.

'Huh..why are they gathering at my sea-'

Cale stilled.

"You happen to sleep behind my desk, so what's the big deal?"

Eun Jiho's words then struck him. Cale looked around as he realized the changes.

Cale now sat on the left corner wall beside the window, in the very back at that. So Eun Jiho's words were apparently right, Cale was currently sitting behind his seat.

Then the only plausible conclusion was...

'I must've move here in my sleep'

Cale closed his eyes, stretching his body upwards all the while as he yawns.

He could feel himself fully awake as he did that.

'Well, this seat was much more comfortable, should i move here?'