Little Sister of Mine

Liam would not stop pacing the house. He had to leave in half an hour to get Harriet, and he was so excited. Liam was so excited to see his partner in crime, his other half, his sister. "Oi Liam would you stop pacing for God's sake!" Louis exclaims after finally getting fed up with Liam's constant pacing across the living room.

"Sorry Louis, I just can't help it, I haven't seen Harriet in what feels like years! I hope she hasn't grown too much. She better not be talking to any boys!" Liam puffs out his chest after saying that and Louis laughs, saying he looks like an angry gorilla. What Liam doesn't know is that Harry isn't talking to anyone, not even his friends, whom have become worried with the lack of connections, but have just assumed he is enjoying his summer holiday.

"Listen, Liam you are so stressed, I'm sure Harriet hasn't changed a bit, and oh course, she still loves you, and everything is fine!" Louis couldn't have been more wrong about Harry, other then the loving Liam part, that was still true. Liam knew that part of what Louis said wasn't true, but the boys didn't know how Anne found Harriet in the bathroom. He just told them Harriet was struggling and needed to visit him, nothing more nothing less, but he thinks they could tell there was something more but they didn't push Liam to explain.

So Liam continued to stress and pace around the living room, he didn't want his little sister to know any hurt in the world, she was the little curly haired girl that went and saved worms from puddles after a storm. She was the little girl that made flower crowns for Liam and the other boys after 1D was formed and sent them through the mail because Liam was too busy to get them. (They were dried flowers so they were okay) Harriet was the litter girl that told everyone they look beautiful. Harriet was the kindest and most innocent well-intentioned person Liam had ever met.

Liam now knew that while he had tried to protect his sister from the darkness of the world, she was growing up and Liam thought that she didn't need her big brother to protect her anymore. He was wrong, people bombarded Harriet every day asking about Liam this, Liam that, fake friends that just wanted to meet Liam stabbed Harriet in the back every day. And worst of all, Harriet was fighting herself.

Liam's thoughts were racing until they came to a sudden halt when Niall threw a pillow at him. "Liam, your gonna be late to pick Harriet up if you don't leave now, and you just walked in front of the TV three times in a row ya shithead!" Niall says in a joking manner reminding Liam of his schedule.

"Right lads, I'm off and I'll be back with Harriet, and remember-" Louis interups with a sigh, "-yeah yeah, she's fragile, so be careful and nice to her." Louis finishes the sentences that seems to have been uttered a thousand times in the last day. He knows Liam means well, but he was overbearing at times. Liam basically sprints out the door to get his sister.

"What do you think happened to her?" Niall asks mostly distracted by the TV. Zayn and Louis make eye contact from across the room knowing it could be really bad whatever Harriet is going through. "Who knows Niall, Liam being famous probably became too much for her." Zayn explains carefully as to not say anything too terrible for Nialls sake. Niall just nods while Louis and Zayn sneak out of the living room into Zayn's bedroom.

"So uh how do you feel about Harriet living with us then mate, for real?" Zayn asks as he could see something has been off with Louis the whole day, and Louis just sighs. "I don't have anything against Harriet personly, I just know having a girl live here with us is going to cause drama, and honestly, I just need a break from it all, y'know what I mean?" And Zayn just nods, it's a lot to be famous and women scandals and rumors are around every corner. For now the paparazzi doesn't know where they are, but the peace could end any day now.

"Yeah well I think we should give Harriet a chance, she is Liam's little sister after all, who knows maybe she'll turn out to be super cool?" Zayn says with a shrug, he loved the boys, but him and Louis both grew up in a family with a bunch of sisters, Louis especially, so it was a tad strange living with all boys.

"Yeah you're right Zayn, I guess I've just felt stressed about the band, I think this time off will be good for all of us." Louis says flopping onto Zayn's bed. Louis and Zayn played Fifa while waiting for Liam to get home.

Meanwhile Liam is waiting at the airport, disguised so no one would notice him. He quickly spot Harriet coming from luggage and runs to her. "Sis, my God I've missed you terribly, I'm so sorry I didn't try harder to get in touch with you, I'm so so sorry." Liam whispers into Harry's shoulder while almost in tears. Harry doesn't trust his voice right now, so he just squeezes Liam extra tight with silent tears running down his face.

With Harry complaining that he can carry his own luggage, Liam picks it up and they set off to Harry's home for the summer. The car ride was a little awkward until Liam tries to break the silence. "So, uh Harriet got a boyfriend or anyone yet?" Liam asks awkwardly. "No, uh, no one really has caught my eye. What about you, do you have a secret girlfriend the press is hunting for?" Harry giggles and soon Liam is laughing along just like old times. It's as if two halfs have become whole.

"You know, the boys are really excited to get to know you for real. I am too, my sister meeting my brothers, I think you all will really get along well!"

Well Liam was right about one thing, Harry would get on exceptionally well with the lads, especially a certain blue eyed british brunette.

A/n

Hey guys, Harry meeting the lads next chapter, hope you enjoy, love you all, stay safe and don't forget to stream Diana by 1D for Nialls B-day!
Larry forever💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚