: DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION :

Name : (Y/n) Kurta

Name : (Y/n) Kurta

Age : 20 years old

Gender : Female

Parents : Kurapika Kurta (Father)

Height : 5"3' feet

Weight : 54 kgs

Hair Colour : Pale Blonde with dyed silver streaks

Eye Colour : Light brown, turns red on activation of ability

Appearence : Short wolf cut hair, tied up in a half bun (like Eren in s4), wears a proper black suit, with a purple shirt and vest. has long slight skinny pants that reach right above her knees, making it more easier for movement. A long purple and black overcoat that hangs on her shoulders when not busy. wears ankle length lace dock boots providing good feet grip. her hands are covered in the same way Kurapika's hands are, except her chains do not have the symbols. wears thin wired headphones connected to her ipod to listen to her fav songs so she can block out stupid stuff. has a visible scar on the side of her and an eyebrow slit with double piercing. two lower lobe piercing on both ears and a septum piercing as well.

Occupation : ADA Executive Agent (Former Port Mafia Member)

Best Friends/Guardians : Gon Freecs and Killua Freecs (yes they are married)

Abilities :

1. Though Shall Burn From The Cure
• Definition - This ability works like a deadly killer technique. Also known as the Raven energy, by activating this energy, a more sadistic and powerful aura overpowers (Y/n)'s mind which she can control. This power flows into her chains and helps her increase offense and defense pretty accurately.
•Drawbacks - Sometimes, using it for a long duration affects the mind of the user, thus making her reach limits where one cannot control it.

2. Capture Thy Soul in Thy Stone
• Definition - An amethyst sits embeded inside her skull, allowing her to manipulate the souls in the afterlife to make them do the work for her.
• Drawbacks - Can drain lot of nosebleeds, making the user weak.

3. The Fallen Angel
• Definition - Allows the user to make full use of angelic hosts and powers to heal herself.
• Drawbacks - using it more than twice can cause the angel to turn into the fallen angel, making the user lose their mind and destroy anything in the vicinity.