: CHAPTER ONE :

"What is it Kunikida

"What is it Kunikida..?"

I question the blondie, sometimes i hate being a blondie to be honest.

"Dazai is drowning in the lake. He'll listen to you."

I follow Kunikida to the lake, noticing Dazai talk to a very cute human being. He seems very adorable.

"DAZAI! YOUR SUICIDAL TENDENCIES ARE MAKING RUN LATE FOR OUR MISSION! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANCE!"

It seems to have awoken Dazai, as he pulls the adorable guy with him. "We're going eating!" Dazai joyfully pulls Kunikida and the boy. I sit on my bike, as i follow them to the nearest restaurant. I look at myself in the rear view, touching the scar on my lip. "Tch."

I entered the chaos filled area, of course the two are embarrassing themselves.

"Dazai. Kunikida. Shutup."

I sit beside the silver haired guy, pushing away my hair from my face, as i ordered a bowl of ramen appear on my table. "Can I...?"
"No. It's mine."
I patiently eat as i sense something off with the boy sitting beside me.

"What's your age?" I casually ask the silver haired guy.

"I'm uh- uh. I'm nineteen." he shakily responds.

"Cute. You had mentioned that the were tiger has been after you for a week now?"

He nods back to me. "Okay then. Any specific time or any specific spot where you notice him from..?" Dazai notices where i'm leading this conversation to. as he eagerly listens.

"I see him with his blood sharp eyes, behind me, wanting to kill me. I last time saw him through a traffic light mirror."

"Weird. Kunikida, let the poor boy finish eating and spare his poor life. Dazai. Stop annoying Kunikida before I make sure your suffer before you die."

It seems ro have worked. I could sense the were tiger alert his senses around me. This boy is the were tiger. I make a mental note and a written cooy of it, sending it to Dazai.

"Let's go catch him, shall we silver boy? Oh by the way, what's your name?"

"Atsushi." his face seems to turn red.

"Dazai. Lead the way for me will you?"

He nods back, as we end up near a familiar area. I ignore the feeling and continue to get my iPod and listen to songs and read the latest book published by the famous novel writer, Yuro Kenzo.
This seems to kill the mood between the two, as i notice the full moon appear, covering the whole sky.
The boy, turns into a were tiger, as my suspicion turned out correct. He comes running to me, but before i could activate any of my abilities, i see the were tiger calmly sit beside me and play with me.

"...."

"Yes Dazai..?"

"You seem super cool this way (Y/n)."

"Why thank you Dazai.."

"....."

"Dazai...?"

"........"

"DAZAI! Use your ability and turn him back to human.
He finally snaps out of his daydream, as Atsushi lies down near my food.

"Interesting. But now. what do we do of him..?"

"Well, we could appoint him as-"

"Kunikida hello~ What do you think about getting more members in the agency?"

Looks like i lost the puppy eyes game, since Fukuzawa Senpai seems to have handled it.

"Let me pick him up."

Atsushi seems taller than me, as i pick him up, i can hear him snore.

"Atsushi. You're kinda cute. I just hope you're ready for what you will be facing soon enough. I miss you Oda san." I think to myself before placing him next to my bed.

- The next Morning-

"HOW D- DO YOU USE THIS?!"

"Oh good morning Atsushi. Give it to me."

Phone Call

"Hai Atsushi, Ohahyo~"

"Dazai."

"I'm stuck. Help me out Kurta chan~"

"Sure. Where are you..?"

"I'm stuck in a barrel right outside your room."

"Dazai. Okay wait. ATSUSHI CHANGE QUICK!"

"Yaa-"

Call Declined

We step out of the dormitory, only to find Dazai, pretty much stuck in a barrel.

"Care to explain?"

"I had read about this-"

"It's a torture method that makes sure the person dies a slow and painful death. The person is made to sit above the head of the. The person is slowly pushed in the oil barrel and left there until the hip bones begin to crack. Once successfully broken, the person dies. This method usually takes time."

"That is true (Y/n)!" I hear Dazai scream from the Oil barrel.

"Atsushi. Turn the barrel when i tell you to do so."

I raise my chains up, grabbing Dazai's hands, and then i pull him close to me, as Atsuhi pushes the barrel at the right time. Dazai falls on top of me.

"......"

Nothing.

We're just staring at each other.

The way Oda san did.

I miss Oda san.

Dazai's cheeks turn red now. I realise i tried leaning in to him.

He gets off me as we dust our coats.

"I feel like i should change my outfit. I dont know?"

Dazai still seems to be beet red.

"Anyways. Atsushi kun, let's go, shall we?"

We all three walk to the office, I decided today shouldn't be bike day.

"DAZAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE FOOLING AROUND WITH THE NEWBIE?"

"Kunikida san. Let's go." i politely respond, grabbing Atsushi's and Dazai's collars.

"I hope he's ready for his test~"