: CHAPTER FOUR :

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Atsushi's getting cooked in there." Tanizaki and Dazai speak to each other, as they now decide to turn their attention to something else, or rather, someone else.

"Let me read in peace, before i turn you into pieces."
(Y/n) speaks up, continuing to read her novel written by her favorite novelist, Yuro Kenzo, obviously.  She flips her page, as she still feels Dazai try to peek in her book.

"Dazai. Stop." Tanizaki protests, noticing (Y/n)'s pupils turn red.

He simply nudges Tanizaki's poke.

(Y/n)'s grip on her book turns tighter and her demeanour changes into something rather demonic.

"Dazai I will mur-"

"(Y/n). Atsushi has woken up."

(Y/n) completely changes from a blood feasting demon, to a caring little girl, running to Atsushi's bed.

She flicks Atsushi's head in anger, before shoving his side towards the pillow, lovingly.

"You literally wanted to kill Dazai just a minute ago-"

"Not now. Tanizaki. My were tiger is awake."

She sits on Atsushi's bed, scaring him after hearing what Tanizaki said.

Atsushi glances at Kunikida.

"You have a bounty on your head.... but Atsushi, trust the agency, you'll be safe in our hands."

Kunikida speaks up, but Atsushi can see through his act. He notices the way Kunikida's brows crinkle at the thought of the agency being in trouble, all because of h-

"Atsushi. If you even think about leaving the agency. I'm separating your eyes from your bo-"

"What is it with you and eyeballs (Y/n) chan?" Dazai comments, pretending to not know the background of Kurta. 

"Dazai. Did you say something...?"

".......hm?" Dazai's unbothered face turns into a concerned one quickly.

"N- n- no!" He tried to protest.

"Are you- Oh? A call?"

Phone Call

"Hello. Who's this?"

"Forgot me already? Miss Kurta...?"

"Hisoka....."

"You remember! How adorable!"

"Your point? Of bothering me again?"

"Check the news. And give Kunikida my regards."

"Huh-"

Call Declined

(Y/n) immediately grabs the remote, checking the latest news.