: CHAPTER THREE :

A

A.N. : Hisoka has been aged down in this book, along with a few other characters that i shall be introducing. Yes, I've decided to add a few characters from HxH as well. There will be changes in the story line so please make note of that.
Also, here, Kurapika attended the Hunter Exams along with his daughter (Y/n), that's where they met Hisoka.

*Third Person P.O.V*

Atsushi looks at (Y/n) as she finally agrees. He analyses everyone and finally comes up with the former occupations list of everyone.

"So. This is what I've figured out."

Atsushi pulls out his note pad and writes down his final guesses.

"Kunikda san - Probably a mathematician...?"

"Well, that is pretty accurate were tiger."

"Naomi chan looks like a student...."

"Atsushi kun, you're actually pretty smart..." Naomi looks at Atsushi, her face with a pink tint.

"Not actually, it's just being observant... plus you're wearing a uniform..."

"And Tanizaki san.... I guess by your nature you definitely must've been a tutor...."

"Woah Atsushi kun."

"Yosano san..... Hmmm....."

"Definitely in the medical field..."

"That one was pretty obvious...."

(Y/n) sits in the chair, manspreading the whole seat, as she let her cheek rest on the palm of her hand. Atsushi looked at (Y/n).

"I just can't seem to figure out what (Y/n) and Dazai san would have been doing before joining the agency...."

"Well that's part of the eight biggest mysteries in our agency. Anyone who-"

"Anyone who guesses it, gets to name their price."

(Y/n) cuts off Kunikda, noticing the Yen sign appear in his pupils. (Y/n) bends forward, her eyes glinting slightly red at the reflection of the whiskey glass.

 (Y/n) bends forward, her eyes glinting slightly red at the reflection of the whiskey glass