Chapter 15: New School, New Friends

A few weeks had passed and our bond was steadily growing. My mates and I moved to a wing attached to my parents' house, big enough for all of us with guest rooms should we want them. We also have a kitchen, living room, and dinning room in case we just want to eat breakfast with each other in the mornings.

Most nights when a family night isn't called with my parents, my mates and I would cuddle in the living room and catch up on each other's days. With Theo and Max being around my age, we would discuss school. Max would be in the same level in school as me, and so would Theo (once he transfers). Charlie has both eased our worries about school, and increased them.

School starts next week and Charlie just told us that in Castelobruxo, submissives and dominants are rarely in classes with each other due to the distraction it would cause.

With the rest of my mates working during the day, they tend to give us extra cuddles when they come back. This is especially true for Viktor. His fangirls were always swarming him at his home pitch for his team, but he always smothers me in cuddles when he gets back.

With all my mates busy at the moment, it's just me hanging out in the living room. Then I hear a soft knock on the door before a cheerful voice greets us from behind our suite door, "Good morning!"

I giggled and ran to the door, opening it and tackling the person on the other side. It was Papa Amos. he caught me but still fell with a giggle of his own.

"I missed you!" I murmured, snuggling my head under his chin.

"You saw me on saturday for family night," Papa Amos cooed.
"Still missed you," I whined.

"Alright alright, let's stand up now." Papa Ezzy laughed from behind Papa Amos.

"Papa Ezzy!" I exclaimed leaping onto him. He caught me and snuggled me.

"Good morning to you too kit," Papa Ezzy chuckled.

"We actually wanted to take you and your younger mates to the courts to get your school books, and materials." Papa Amos chimed in as Max, Theo, and Charlie joined us at the door.

"Yes! Let me go get dressed!" I exclaimed, wiggling out of Papa Ezzy's arms and bouncing to our rooms hearing my mates and parents chuckling behind me.

I quickly got into jeans and a nice shirt. I brushed my hair and poofed the fur on my ears and tail. I speed walked back into the living room with a bright smile and hopped in place ready to go.

"You're quite excited this morning," Charlie smiled.

"I haven't been to the court in a while, they're fun! We can visit Nico and Tobias!"

"Are we not enough?" Max dramatically fell into Theos arms.

I pouted, puffing out my cheeks.

"See if I give you cuddles later" I muttered petulantly.

"Kidding, I'm kidding Love" Max hopped out of Theo's arm and practically knelt in front of me.

"Fine," I mumbled. He latched his arms around my waist and buried his face in my belly. I rolled my eyes and patted him on the head.

"Well now that that is over, let's head out."

We quickly went to the floo and came out in the shopping district.

"I know you really want to see Nico and Tobias but let's get the shopping over with, and then go see them." Papa Amos suggested with a small smile.

I thought about it for a moment, pouted then nodded my head.

"Let's head to Cryniums books and quills, they should have half of your school lists." Papa Ezzy suggested.

We made quick work of that, in fact we did so well, we went directly to Ominus Potions, but we did run into an issue... you see I got excited and thought I saw Tobias outside the shop... I was wrong. By that point I lost sight of my mates and my parents.