Prologue-1

(Timeline:- At the end of 1st year...)

*******************************
Snap..

"Huh?"

"What the hell??"

"What's going on?"

Many started panicking as they didn't understand what just happened, they just suddenly transported into a weird dark space, their is nothing there, its a complete empty space, they can't see a single other than themselves and teacher who are with them..

some tried to calm themselves and their friends, since panicking will led them to nothing.

Some students just observed their surrounding, trying to find out who brought them here, teachers were checking if all the all students of their respective classes are safe.

Ayanokoji looked around, as he also couldn't understand what just happen? He found horikita and Ayanokoji Group not so far away from him, they seems to unable to understand what's going on either.

"Ayanokoji-kun..what's going on?" Horikita asked as she looked at Ayanokoji in confusion as she went near him.

"No clue.." I shook my head

"Kiyopon!!!come here..stay with us.." Haruka called out

Kiyotaka nodded and went up to them, horikita didn't minded as she went up to near hirata and Kushida who were calming the panicking students of thier class.

As he stayed with Ayanokoji Group, who also seems to be worried about what just happen, he  made an eye contact with kei, his girlfriend who was standing,further away from him, along with her friends.

Ichinose and Kanzaki also tired to maintain their class from panicking and making sure they all are near and safe..

Ryuen, on the other hand, simply glared at his class students to stay quite and near or else....

As the mumering of students and teacher started wondering what happen, why are they here? Or what's going on?..

"Pahhh!!!"

A small Slim like thing appeard..it small,.cute , Blue-slime like creature..Everyone looked at it in shock.

"What the hell is that?"

"Ew...it..looks disgusting"

"Eh?.really!!so am I the only one who find it cute?" Other one asked with embrassment..

"Slime??..I-Is that Rimuru!!!!" A certain otaku screamed.

"Shut it, you otaku!!!"

As Everyone were looking at that thing with suspicious gaze.

"Pahh?..pahh pahh!!!"

That slime keep on sating something that no one understood.

Ryuen, went near to that creature.

"Ryuen Kakkeru, get back here, that thing might be dangerous.." Mashima-sensei yelled as he and other teachers looked at Ryuen who was approaching that Slime-like creature without the care of danger..

"Hah..this Kid!!"Chairman Sakayangi shook his head as he is already tired of all the shit...

As Ryuen approached it, he knelt a little.

"So you are the one who brought us here.."Ryuen asked raising an eyebrow

"Pahh!!!" That slime smile

"Why??"

"Pahh!! Pahh..paa..Pahh.."

Everyone looked at Ryuen and that slime with curiousity..