Keiko-1 (Lookism AU)

Everyone claimed their seats, choosing spots wherever they found an empty space.

The Hostel group congregated near Ichinose's class, while Big Deal settled in close proximity to Class-A.

Jae High students, including Daniel, Jay, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Mary, Vinjin, Vasco, Jace, and Crystal, found themselves mingling between Horikita's class and God-Dog. Mira extended an invitation to Johan to join them, but he casually declined, walking away.

Keiko swiftly yanked Johan back to sit beside Luah, a silent compliance to their unspoken agreement.

Between her "not-yet parents," Keiko positioned herself, with Samuel, representing Workers, seated next to Albert.

***

"Ah... a few are still missing," Eru mumbled, flicking his finger once more.

This time, a few more individuals materialized, including a tall, muscular guy with black hair and tattoos adorning his arms, resembling a formidable gangster.

The four major crew members were visibly taken aback by his sudden appearance.

His eyes scanned the area, observing the situation without a hint of shock or fear.

"Gun!! Where are we?! Is this your prank because I toke clothes from your wardrobe?! C'mon, man!!" a blonde-haired guy beside him yelled childishly, irritating the indifferent black-haired individual.

Pink-haired K-pop Idol Deigo Kang, aka DG, pondered how he ended up here, sharing a silent acknowledgment with Gun that they were all in the same predicament.

'Its pretty fun to annoy humans as timepass, I should do this more often'

Eru reveled in the confusion, relishing in the amusement of annoying humans.

'Helloooo~,' he chimed in.

"Oh, great... another Goo," DG sighed tiredly, voicing his exhaustion.

After an explanation:

"Oh ho~ what a turn of events, Gun? I didn't think taking clothes from your wardrobe would lead to this dimensional adventure," Goo remarked casually.

Gun, unfazed, reached for his pocket to retrieve a cigarette, only to realize he left it at the table where the mysterious watcher brought him.

Eru raised his hand as the audience became visible to the trio.

Johan glared at Gun, wrestling with the urge to confront him.

'Not yet... I am still not strong enough,' he thought, gritting his teeth.

Luah distanced herself from Johan, feeling uneasy in his presence.

'Even though he promised to me that he won't hurt me..he is scaring me right now!! I wanna sit next to Jake Oppa or Sinu Oppa!!'

It was same for Jake, since he was in jail, he was training hard for 2 things, one was to get Sinu Han out of Workers and bring him back to big deal

Second was to get his revenge on Gun Park, he manged in holding back as Sinu Han looked at him and shook his head.

Eli subconsciously held Yenna,his daughter, tighter causing her discomfort as she cried.

"Give her to me for the time being," Sally, the Big Mama of the hostel, said, taking Yenna into her arms. Truth be told, she was concerned about the situation, especially with Gun Park's presence.

Keiko shrank in her seat, hoping not to attract attention, while Kiyotaka observed her keenly, wondering if she recognized the new guests.

DG's eyes easily caught her, as he let out a tried sigh, 'Ofcourse, she has to be involve in every weird shit'