Look at me.. the mad dog!

Of course I was playing a good role for the whole time I was in the Eckharts mansion. Was there really another way if not this? I knew just talking back wouldn't help me out of here. I tried that once and that only got me more pain. In fact, what I was about to chose was differently. Besides that I did knew a bit about the things what would going to happen. From what I remember there should be a birthday party for the second prince cpming up soon and that was my only chance to meet my one and only saviour... if he wouldn't kill me on the spot.

Me: A mad dog and the mad crown prince... what a story this must be....

I was talking to myself as I would do from time to time looking out of the window. Was there really nothing I could do in this mansion but wait?

No.

There had to be something.

I was dying out of boredom here. All I could do was wait all day in and out for a chance to escape but that was not it. No one was coming to treat me or actually ask how I was. I've been neglected here soo much that no one would care if I would go out for a walk or not.

Maybe I should get out...

I am itching to do something.

I can't just be locked up in a room all day.

Alright!

Might as well see if I can get something out of here.... maybe get a sword and practice with it....

Or something else...

I know a bit of horse riding maybe I could take a horse to get away from here for a bit....

Or a room to dance... ballet would also be a nice option.

*sigh* I have learned too many things I never wanted.

I was thinking about things I could do and that was when I realized that I have learned soo many different things but nothing really mattered to me besides swordsmanship. That was the only thing that I actually loved soo much and couldn't let go out. I didn't know why but it felt as if my mind was at peace whenever I had a sword in my hand. Maybe I was just weird but neither ballet, dancing or playing any kind of instrument or even horse riding could give me the same feeling at all. 

Oh well... not as if that would actually do me any harm at all.

I need some Vitamine D from the sun or I will wither away here.

It's decided!

Let's get out first and deal with the aftermatch later.

I am a mad dog after all

Hehehe why do I like that name all of the sudden?

No matter what would happen, I needed to get out of this stinky room to get a bit of sun and a bit of wind on my skin. It was getting on my nerves to see the same four walls day in and day out.

Where do I go... hmmm.. let's first get out of this mansion and see if I can be outside for a bit.

I didn't really know my way around but getting out was definitely no problem at all. Once I was out, I started to walk cluelessly around until I found the training grounds and saw the people training there. They seem week and unorganized. Maybe it was just me because I knew quite a lot of tactics and everything. It was the only thing I could use to vent out my anger and my frustrations so I've just simply trained and trained till I was one of the best.

???: Did you hear the news?

???: What are you talking about?

???: They are searching for an escord knight for the fake mad dog.

???: HAH as if anyone wants to be her escord.

The moment I heard them laugh and call me fake, I started walking out towards them without thinking at all. Somewhat I wanted to correct them. This was not a place I chose to me. This was not something I wanted and this was definitely not something I want to stay for but there was something more important and that was my reputation. I was still an Eckhart and for them to bluntly make fun of me was something I didn't think was a good sign at all. If I wanted to change things, then I was about to act out as the mad dog biting back peoples arms for sure. This was just the beginning of that. I was not about to tolerate them at all.

Me: Oh and I heard that the mad dog developed a liking to the sword.