Not a pawn but a mad dog!

After Callisto got out of the room, I sat back on the bed and looked around. I still couldn't believe that I got to stay with the crown prince at all! He was kinda my crush in the fame. Can someone blame me though? He looks amazing has a good character and is protective towards the female lead. I might not be the female lead but who didn't day I couldn't change that at all. Besides I didn't care at all about that! I liked his character setting a lot so I decided to trust in him.

While I was sitting in the room looking around, all of the sudden, I heard a knock and a servant as well as two guards came in without me even calling them in. Talking about rude behaviour this was definitely over the top rude.

Servant: The queen has called upon you.

Me: I heard it the first time.

Judging by them... they will drag me there if I don't go on my own... no need to embarrasse Callisto.

I will walk there with my own two feets and I will go back on my own two feets as well.

I am curious what the queen wants from me.

I hope it's not something ridiculous.

Servant: If you decide not to go with us, we will have no choice but take action.

Me: I'll go don't worry.

Of course I didn't plan on obeying them as is but I was curious to see what the queen had in mind with me. So I decided to go with them and meet the queen who was sitting in the guarden and drinking tea alone. I though that something was already wrong but I didn't pay that much of an interest as I walked over.

Queen: Have a seat.

Me: Thank you.

Queen: I heard that you are Callisto's fiance. Is that right?

Ah yeah...

I know what she wants... but I won't be her pawn.

In fact I won't be anoyne's pawn at all.

I might not be of noble blood but screw royalty!

Callisto is different than this bitch!

Me: Yes.

Queen: Tell me is it the fame or the money that you are after.

No but look at you who wants to by me....

Me: Neither.

Queen: Then what do you want?

Me: Can't I just be in love with him?

Queen: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear, I see you can joke around so easily. 

Me: Thank you, I am glad you liked my dear little joke. 

I was laughing together with the queen until I decided to stop an puton that sharp glare which was more or less telling everyone that I was a hunter as well and I had my prey right in front of me not carrying about anything at all. I was a mad dog through and through.

Me: How about I tell you another one. What would the queen do if I would say I am a through out loyal hound. I only listen to one master and you are not my master..... WUFFF

Saying that all the colors in her face drained was an understatement. She was not laughing at all but I was indeed laughing but my laugh and my smile looked like the cheshire cats one. It was not pleasure but something that would imply some anxiety into whoever was looking at me.

Me: What a good joke indeed. Well I think our conversation here is over. Please enjoy your tea time.

With that I stood up and left the queen unable to say anything to me at all. No one could stop me. I was indeed the mad dog but I had just announced that I was also a loyal hound which contradicted everything the queen wanted to do. I was sooo gonna be on the hitlist for sure.

I think I screwed up...

Well whatever!

Not as if I planned to actually be around her at all.

I walked back to the room and stayed there for the rest of the day looking out through the window thinking. It was bored staying cooped up in a room but I didn't know what else to do and I definitely needed some kind of permission to take up anything for sure. So in the end I couldn't do anything else but wait for Callisto to return and then ask him some question. By now he should also have heard about what happened at the small tea party. Words travel faster than the speed of light. Rumors are definitely a really good thing especially for someone who's reputation was already at a bottom low already.