Shawshank Redemption

12th of september.

The whole state of Bavaria awoke with the painful thought of going back to their usual routine. Wake up, go to school/work, sleep, repeat. An awfully boring and stressful procedure.

The sun was not shining yet, the moon still very visible to the human eye. The only form of life were the chirping of hundreds of birds and vehicles driving past the streets, heading towards various of stops.

An absolutely tired Y/N made her way to her closet, picked out a few clothes that seemed to be "appropriate" (since she has been wearing pajamas during the whole break), brushed her teeth and her tram brought her to her destined location.

School.

To say she was anxious was an understatement, no internally she was nervous and absolutely freaking out of it. She had gotten the email with all the names of her new classmates yesterday and not a single name was familiar to the poor girl.

God is playing tricks on me, the girl thought.

Stepping foot into the large building of her oh-so beloved highschool, she was immediately met with loud and unexpected noises from the hallways roamed by the multiple students, talking to one another and laughing like they were the happiest human beings on this planet. She sighed.

Oh, she hated people.

——————————————————————————

Blue Lock
-------------

Y/N
first day of school and i already
wanna kms

——————————————————————————

Stuffing her phone back into her bag, she decided to  look around and noticed how her new classroom has already been filled with unfamiliar faces she might get to see every day for the rest of this year.

To her, it seemed like the students were already grouping up with others, finding friends on their first day of school. It was a chaotic class, she noticed. Some emos, some nerds, some girly girls, some shy ones...oh and some more...hyperactive girls in the back.

It seemed like they were already quite acquainted with the majority of their shared class.

"Man I'm jealous," the girl sighed, throwing her head back.

A few minutes later, the teacher made her entrance and the seat next to our dear Y/N stayed empty.

That's great, she thought, sarcasm evident.

"Alright class," English?

Right, English had been the first subject on the time table.

"Get back to your seats. Class is about to begin."

-----

Introducing yourself, managing the colors of notebooks, teachers explaining how their classes worked. This is how Y/N spent the first day of school.

She has indeed lived up to the expectations she declared yesterday in the groupchat : she will NOT find any friends today. She wasn't particularly sad about that, but a bit of disappointment was definitely present.