Memento

A week after the proposal from her parents, Y/N made her way to the stadium of Bastard München.

It was still a mystery to her how she was chosen by Noel Noa personally to be the team's new manager and so early too.

It had just been A WEEK since she had her job interview in one of the rooms at the stadium and although she stuttered a few times, tripped on her words, misspelled her own name TWICE and was overall nervous as hell, she made it.

She had kinda wished for her to fail that interview and disappoint her parents again because the job interviewer told her that this job was anything BUT easy.

And she certainly had no fuck left to give about a job that would probably turn out shitty after a week. But she promised Isagi to give him some merchandise and... a promise is a promise. No matter how disgustingly stressful it will be to keep it.

On the other hand, she'll be much closer to the sport she was so passionate about.

It had it's good sides.

She gulped seeing the huge stadium in front of her feet.

Oh god, she thought.

She summed up the courage she needed and entered, getting hit by the familiar cold cooling system-which she didn't mind since it had been a considerably hot day outside. The receptionist came up to her and recognized her as the new manager.

"Ah, Guten Tag. Sie sind dann wohl die neue Managerin des U20 teams, nicht wahr?" she asked in a very friendly tone. Y/N's eyes subconsciously trailed down her body, taking in every feature, the way she was dressed, etc. and blushed slightly.

(Ah, Good Morning. You must be the new manager of the U20 team, correct?)

God she was pretty, she thought.

Before leaving her house this morning, Y/N thought she was kind of "underdressed". She wore a white blouse with matching black pants on top and some plain black shoes.

Is that how a manager should dress? She didn't know. The woman who interviewed her claimed those clothes to be "perfect" and necessary for this job, so she came exactly how she had wanted.

"Uh, ja das bin dann wohl ich," she halfheartedly laughed. She was still very nervous.

(Uh, yeah that's me)

The receptionist smiled at her. "Perfekt. Dann werde ich sie zu Noel Noa begleiten und er wird dann übernehmen, einverstanden?" she asked.

(Perfect. Then I'll accompany you to Noel Noa and he will take over, alright?)

The young girl nodded. "Oh und noch etwas. Sie können mich ruhig duzen. Ich bin ja eh jünger als sie," she told the woman.

(Oh and another thing. You can approach me on first name terms. I'm younger than you anyways)

The lady laughed. "Na dann gilt das auch für dich. Ich bin Maria," she extended her hand for her to shake. "Falls du irgendetwas brauchst, kannst du gerne immer zu mir kommen," Y/N's eyes lit up.

(Well then the same goes for you too. I'm Maria.)

(If you ever need something, you can always approach me)

"Ich bin Y/N. Vielen Dank für das Angebot," she said, smiling slightly.

(I'm Y/N. Thank you for that offer)

Maybe she could be my new friend?

Shortly after, they arrived at the football field and were met with pure chaos.