Taxi Driver

Blue Lock
—————————————

Karasu
the match is so damn
close
LOWKEY FREAKING OUT😍😍

Otoya
been praying for so long🙏🏼

Reo
keep it together

Hiori
i'm a bit nervous ngl

Raichi
YOU TWO AINT EVEN IN
THE STARTING 11 BRO😂🤣

Chigiri
neither are you💀

Shido
get ready to get annihilated
bitches😈😈

Hiori
i'm also very sure we're gonna lose

Reo
i mean technically speaking, yes

Sendo
you have no chance against us
yeah😐

Shido
who tf is us?🤨

Aiku
it's everyone BUT you sendo

Sendo
ok fuck you guys

Sendo is offline

Shido
CRYING LIL PISS BITCH
LMFAOOO😂😂😂🤣🤣
and i have to play with
that thing🙏🏼

———————————————————————————

It was match day for the Blue Lock boys.

And it wasn't just any match day, it was the match
day.

Today was the day of the Blue Lock project's debut, live on television. Although whole Japan was very well aware that the program was already in tact, no one has ever seen the Blue Lock boys play nor did they know who the hell the players were. No names, no identity, no updates, none. Not even their parents knew about their wellbeings.

The TV and the atmosphere to watch the game was set in the Bastard München stadium. A teammate suggested that it would be a great idea to be watching the Blue Lock vs the japanese U20 team play against each other together and so, they gathered in the room in which the players usually discuss their plays, looking over recordings of their recent matches, etc.

Even Y/N was invited. Of course, as their new manager she had as much claim to be included as that of a football player now so it was only a matter of fact.

At first, the girl didn't want to join. It was the first time she had been asked to come to an event, so it was completely new to her, a novelty basically. Needless to say, she was scared as hell. She completely exaggerated, overthought everything. When she thought that she had finally taken courage, new thoughts roamed her mind.

One of the thoughts thematized the fact that she will be the only girl there.

A chill ran down her spine. They weren't going to do anything, right? Kaiser claimed to be rather disgusted by her than attracted. Did the other's think so too? No, do not panic now, Y/N. You forgot that Noa and Ness will also be present, the only guys she was certain respected her.