Chapter Thirty One

Her heart, once filled with love and tenderness, was now consumed by a toxic cocktail of anger and jealousy. It had all started innocently enough, but little did she know that her darkest emotions were waiting to bubble to the surface, ready to unleash their wrath. Jealousy crept into her heart like a venomous snake, gnawing at her from the inside-out. Thoughts of the other woman consumed her every waking moment, and soon, anger took firm hold. She became an unwanted guest at the banquet of her own emotions—feeding off of her despair, nurturing her wrath.

Her once radiant face was now shrouded in anger, her laughter replaced by bitter sarcasm. She found solace in the hollow comfort of her resentment, nurturing it as if it were a newborn child. Every kind word she spoke, every gentle touch she bestowed upon her only fueled her torment further. The whispering demons in her mind spun a web of insecurity and doubt, their words echoing through her thoughts like a plague. Every word her devil spoke to the lady she abhor was scrutinized, every gesture analyzed for hidden meaning. The once blissful sanctuary they just had created was now a battlefield, marred by the emotional wreckage her jealousy had wrought.

-The teetering balance of their love began to crumble under the weight of her anger. She became a tempest, unleashing her fury upon her like a violent storm. The love they had once shared, now tarnished by her jealousy, was slipping through her fingers like grains of sand. "Eva....love....w-what did I do" Her lover pleaded with her, her voice laced with desperation, as she tried to understand the transformation that had taken hold of her. But the bitterness in her heart had blinded her to the truth, consumed her ability to distinguish between love and possession.

As she stood on the precipice of losing hope in her, a flicker of awareness illuminated her battered soul. The realization hit her like a lightning bolt-her jealousy had transformed her into a monster she didn't recognize. The love that had once fueled her heart had been overshadowed by her own insecurities and mistrust. She looked at her, with eyes full of disappointment, her once vibrant light-blue eyes were now dull and filled with resentment. She clenched her fist hardly, cracking her knuckles, as the sound that made, acted as her hurtful heart. She walked closer while her eyes are fixated on her, with each step she took, she made sure that her devil sense her anger, jealousy and frustration. She didn't reply nor answered her pleas, her soul was engulfed, submerged and flooded, with ardour and rage.

She finally halted in front of her, looking down into her hazel eyes, burrowing deep into her spliced soul. Her devil was gulping, terrified and scared, she couldn't move nor dared to plea any longer, she knew at this point that her once gentle, soft and calm lover, has been consumed by powers beyond her. She tried to reach out, to touch her, to calm her down, but hesitation shivered her hands. She wished to ask what happened, who caused her to act this way, but she dared not to, as her thoughts were centred upon one person, a person she thought that she will shove away, before she hurt the person she love.

-Eva's breath were incredibly loud, the more she look at her, the more her gaze burn her soul. She wished that she could erase her mind and reset her memories, start fresh as she become her foundation, her home, her everything. None of that could happen, none of that could possibly occur. Why? she asked herself. Why she is always surrounded by people who wants to claim her? Why! she didn't do what she asked her too? Is she truly sincere about her words? Was she deceived? Was all that happened so far an endless nightmare? All of those questions were hitting her mind, like a raging hurricane that swirl the ground. She finally reached out, and held her chin forcefully, twitching her lips, as anger engulfed her even more. "Why?" she asked with raging voice.

-Galvina looked at her with fear and confusion, she wasn't sure how to answer or what to say. She could see her irises are slightly glowing, she can sense her anger, rage and disappointment, but would she dare to question her? "Love...I" Eva swiftly covered her mouth with her thumb, raising her head forcefully. "I don't want to hear anything!" she exclaimed "this time, I won't allow you to destroy what my father has built!". Galvina furrowed, and looked at her questionably, she doesn't understand what she meant by what she said. She tried to speak, but Eva grasped her neck as she tightened her grip by the minute. "I SAID QUITE!" she yelled to the top of her lungs. She then took a deep breath, looking at her coldly as she pushed her backwards. "you....you disappointed me, you hurt me......you didn't even bothered to do what I asked" she said disappointedly. "I-I don't know....if we are truly meant to be...."